Contribute
Register

Good news for x99 10.11 [Haswell E - El Capitan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running Sierra and it's my best most reliable build so far - shutdown kernel crash resolved on its own. I don't know your processor though
I tried and build a lot of hackintoshes but this is the worst... won't get Sierra running in turbo or the machine freezes. Only working on base core of 2Ghz and that is way low... too bad, every time I have the stepping working my machine freezes so removed SSDT file again. I tried also with all CPUID mentioned here but no result yet. Using NullCPUPowermanagement.kext
don't understand why it is not working... it did with broad well, but not with Hasswell cpu... Great thing on te Hasswell Xeon is that it can work all cores on turbo so it is faster then my broadwell that's why but I can not get it to work.

Up to that problem... the machine just stops there... not sure why.

How long did you wait before restarting my first boot took a long time. My impatience caused me to restart it multiple times and then my bordome in leaving it to sit caused it to work :)

How long did you wait before restarting my first boot took a long time. My impatience caused me to restart it multiple times and then my bordome in leaving it to sit caused it to work :)

Not sure... how long should I leave it boot? Any ballpark?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back