Contribute
Register

Good news for x99 10.11 [Haswell E - El Capitan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for x99 10.11

Have any of you been able to figure out sleep yet for El Capitan? Last I heard it was not working/supported quite yet. I actually just got my x99-Gaming5P and 5930k to install El Capitan 10.10.1 and its looking stable except when it tries to sleep it just restarts the computer. Perhaps trying the betas would help?

I impress so many people interested for the sleep operation on a Hackint0sh Workstation machine.
Any way..
Yes i try that after FakeCPUID and working verry good on my Asus X99 pro / 5820k

Good news for x99 10.11

I impress so many people interested for the sleep operation on a Hackint0sh Workstation machine.
Any way..
Yes i try that after FakeCPUID and working verry good on my Asus X99 pro / 5820k

I'm glad its working out so well for you! I am in the process of downloading the public beta now in hopes that it will fix my problems, setting the FakeCPUID for me didn't fix it though made my system stable :)

Good news for x99 10.11

I'm glad its working out so well for you! I am in the process of downloading the public beta now in hopes that it will fix my problems, setting the FakeCPUID for me didn't fix it though made my system stable :)

Nice :)

a remark is* "Must we have a rockstable machine on Windows first before try a Hackint0sh stable system"

Good news for x99 10.11

Nice :)

a remark is* "Must we have a rockstable machine on Windows first before try a Hackint0sh stable system"

Stable Windows 10 doesn't seem as fun as even an unstable OS X! Seems that even on the latest beta I can't get sleep to work, must be since I'm using a Gigabyte x99 and you have an Asus. I'll keep looking for a solution since when it does try to sleep it seems to reboot and is unresponsive from there :(

Good news for x99 10.11

Thanks Lokicat

if smbios = mac pro 6,1 black screen
if mac pro 3,1 or 14,2 boot ok

i have x99 ud5 wifi and Gtx 780 evga

Oops, forgot about that. For 6,1 the default graphics port isn't configured right so you display will turn off put your system is still running fine. Here is the fix:

Update 1/8/16 - Please see correct fix on page 4 full build summary.

Unfortunately you have to do this every time there is an OSX update. I don't think anyone has figured out how to do a permanent kext injection in Clover. This also means placing the kext below in the Clover kext folder will not work.

Attachments

• AppleGraphicsControl.kext.zip
    207.5 KB · Views: 198
Good news for x99 10.11

Setting FakeCPUID doesn't seem to fix anything with a 5930K...

Good news for x99 10.11

Curious:

5820K.png 5930k.png

CPUID is clearly 306F2

So where did 306E0 come from? Although it is now working...

Good news for x99 10.11

Setting FakeCPUID doesn't seem to fix anything with a 5930K...

Give a try CPUID 306E4 for 5930K

coming from ivy Bridge -e 4930K

Good news for x99 10.11

working FAKE CPUID for the 5930K: 0x0306E0, 0x0306E4 and 0x0306A0.

Use one of the FAKE CPUID and nullcpupowermanagement.kext.

Using 0x0306F2 or F0 activate native KernelPM for the 5930K, and this bring back the problems.
CPU will not stay at 100% load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back