Try thisSame here. When I use Macpro 6,1 my screen goes black after restarts. Using 5,1 as of now. Any tips? Thanks
Here are my settings.
Clover Boot config (UEFI)
View attachment 162833View attachment 162833
View attachment 162834
Files for config.plist, kexts, and ssdt.aml (overclocking) attached below.
Some more notes
- Please use the random generation function of Clover Configurator to make your own unique SMBIOS values.
- Example config.plist has a random generated Mac Pro 6,1 but is for illustrative purposes only. Please generate your own.
- As is, iMessage will not work so you will need to fill out more IDs by following the iMessage guide.
- Example config.plist is for Fake CPU ID is set for i7-5820K, you can see other values in this thread. This is a critical step in order to have stable operation and performance.
- Example config.plist is for GPU settings are for nvidia and native OSX drivers.
- Motherboard BIOS settings of note
- AHCI enabled
- UEFI enabled
- XHCI set to Smart Auto
- XHCI/EHCI handoff disabled
- Still not working for me
- All USB ports are working but only at 2.0 speeds
- I have not tried to configure sound, but I don't use onboard sound anyway