All slots are worked Now with UEFI mode Final
If your boot Loder USB 3 set bios XHCI-Enabled
Update clover latest
Install X99_Injector USB 3.kext

Remove kexts and SSDT
GenericUSBXHCI.kext
SSDT

Dont rename any devices

Thank you Clover team and rehapman and others.
I thing x99 now support 100%.

Attachments

• all slots worked final.zip
    5.3 MB · Views: 155
Hi,

It definitely seems to enable USB 3.0 speeds on attached USB 3.0-compatible devices (I am getting 40 MB/S read/write on a 2 TB USB 3.0 hdd [My Passport] attached to the back port), however the display in the "About This Mac" box is a little confusing. Please see the attached screenshot.

I have 14 USB ports in all - 4 USB 2.0 + 6 USB 3.0 at the back and 4 USB 2.0 ports in front. The 2 TB USB 3.0 hdd is attached to a USB 3.0 port at the back, and the UPS as well as the USB Receiver are attached to two USB 2.0 ports at the back as well. The "Portable" hdd (500 GB USB 2.0) is connected to a front USB port. In the screenshot, all devices are now showing under the USB 3.0 hub. How can I fix this?

Attachments

• USB3.jpg
    USB3.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 155
Can someone be so kind and tell if 10.11.4-5 have fixed the problem a 5960X had? I see no reason why a 5960X would not work now when we don't need hacks.
If not, is it possible to mask a 5960X to present iself to the system as a Xeon of the same core count?

Is there a clover patch to rename XHC1 to XHC or is it already named XHC without applying any DSDT patch in clover?

dont rename any devices just install X99_Injector USB 3.kext and set bios Mac Pro 6.1
Now fixed issue with the PCIe Memory Map with Clover
Ple confirm If worked.

Hi,

It definitely seems to enable USB 3.0 speeds on attached USB 3.0-compatible devices (I am getting 40 MB/S read/write on a 2 TB USB 3.0 hdd [My Passport] attached to the back port), however the display in the "About This Mac" box is a little confusing. Please see the attached screenshot.

I have 14 USB ports in all - 4 USB 2.0 + 6 USB 3.0 at the back and 4 USB 2.0 ports in front. The 2 TB USB 3.0 hdd is attached to a USB 3.0 port at the back, and the UPS as well as the USB Receiver are attached to two USB 2.0 ports at the back as well. The "Portable" hdd (500 GB USB 2.0) is connected to a front USB port. In the screenshot, all devices are now showing under the USB 3.0 hub. How can I fix this?

You have to add port limit patch and set bios MacPro 6.1
you can used my config.plist too.
all devices are now showing under the USB 3.0 hub thats good because now worked with USB xHCI Host Controller with bios XHCI mode is Enabled.

dont rename any devices just install X99_Injector USB 3.kext and set bios Mac Pro 6.1
Now fixed issue with the PCIe Memory Map with Clover
Ple confirm If worked.

Is there any way I can stick to iMac 14.2 and still make my USB 3 ports work? I'm a little hesitant to move to Mac Pro 6.1 as then I would have to do the display patch every time I do an upgrade (I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 graphics card)...

You have to add port limit patch and set bios MacPro 6.1
you can used my config.plist too.
all devices are now showing under the USB 3.0 hub thats good because now worked with USB xHCI Host Controller with bios XHCI mode is Enabled.

I've added the port limit patch in my config.plist.

All devices are showing up under the USB 3 hub but they are on different hubs, and only one of them is a USB 3-compatible device. Any way to map them to their respective hubs?

Is there any way I can stick to iMac 14.2 and still make my USB 3 ports work? I'm a little hesitant to move to Mac Pro 6.1 as then I would have to do the display patch every time I do an upgrade (I have an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 graphics card)...

Try this kext all bios supported.

Attachments

• 1.zip
    4.1 KB · Views: 126
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back