Contribute
Register

Going to start a long term build project G4 Cube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one of the final updates.

Today I received a new board from the company.

everything is hooked up and running ones again even the dell wifi card worked out of the box.
The only thing not working is hdmi audio I tried the Carpi patch from sj underwater but it didn't do anything.

Hopefully this board will last much longer.

Rick,

Here is one of the final updates.

Today I received a new board from the company.

everything is hooked up and running ones again even the dell wifi card worked out of the box.
The only thing not working is hdmi audio I tried the Carpi patch from sj underwater but it didn't do anything.

Hopefully this board will last much longer.

Rick,

That's Frustrating, you build an G4 Cube and your motherboard goes dead :(

Have you installed mave(rick)s on your cube?

That's Frustrating, you build an G4 Cube and your motherboard goes dead :(

Have you installed mave(rick)s on your cube?

Hi Larz,

Yes thats indeed frustrating but the cube is still running great with the new board without any isues.

No haven't upgraded to Mavericks yet hehe but will do that now.

Rick,

Here an software update,

Downloaded Unibeast 3.0 and made an Mavericks install stick and placed Multibeast 6.0 on it.

Booted up from the Unibeast stick and booted into the Mavericks installer and did a clean install, when the installer almost was finished it got stuck and went on a black screen and restart itself and it booted into the Mavericks partition and the installation completes.

Everything works as before.

Rick,

Oh, no!

Did you try to clear the CMOS with the yellow jumper?

Good luck...

MacTester

You've had some tough luck with your DQ77KB Rick. Oddly enough, the three that I've used have never had a blip, solid since the first boot.

Good luck.

Yes its very strange but okay..

But I contacted the company and told my story that the board is dead again and they told me to send is back to them so apparently I still have my warrenty *Luckily*

Rick,
Hi Rick

Did you get this replaced?

Kiwi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back