Contribute
Register

Going to start a long term build project G4 Cube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the About this mac screen that I just modded.

62871-schermafbeelding-2013-07-28-om-18-47-01.png

Rick,

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the About this mac screen that I just modded.

Rick,
That must mean your long term build nearing completion? Is there anything left to do?

So this morning I wanted to see if audio works through hdmi on my tv but when I turned on the blue light starts to glow and stays on and there was no signal on the tv..
I went upstairs to my room and hook everything up and start it again the same problem came up and I disassembled the cube again and removed the ram and the hard drives but still the same problem then I removed the gelid cooler and tried a different power button with no luck..

I already contacted the company again.

Rick,

So this morning I wanted to see if audio works through hdmi on my tv but when I turned on the blue light starts to glow and stays on and there was no signal on the tv..
I went upstairs to my room and hook everything up and start it again the same problem came up and I disassembled the cube again and removed the ram and the hard drives but still the same problem then I removed the gelid cooler and tried a different power button with no luck..

Rick,
What a shame ! Any word from them?

Rick,

Are you sure, that this problem occurs due to hardware problems? Did you apply this patch http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/86205-patcho-simple-hex-binary-patcher.html#post538616 ? Otherwise HDMI audio will not work with this board.

MacTester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back