Contribute
Register

Going to start a long term build project G4 Cube.

Motherboard
DQ77KB
CPU
i7-3770S
Graphics
HD4000
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
Here is the About this mac screen that I just modded.

Rick,
That must mean your long term build nearing completion? Is there anything left to do?

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD3\ Define R5 Case\ HP 8200 Elite SFF
CPU
Intel Core i7 6700K \ i7 2600
Graphics
RX580 Sapphire Pulse 8Gb \ MSI GTX750Ti
Mac
MacBook Air
Classic Mac
iMac, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
That must mean your long term build nearing completion? Is there anything left to do?
Yes thats true Kiwi I'm waiting for the wifi card to arrive thats the only thing left.

Rick,

Motherboard
CPU
Graphics
Mac
MacBook Air
Classic Mac
iMac, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
So this morning I wanted to see if audio works through hdmi on my tv but when I turned on the blue light starts to glow and stays on and there was no signal on the tv..
I went upstairs to my room and hook everything up and start it again the same problem came up and I disassembled the cube again and removed the ram and the hard drives but still the same problem then I removed the gelid cooler and tried a different power button with no luck..

I already contacted the company again.

Rick,

Motherboard
CPU
Graphics
Mac
MacBook Air
Classic Mac
iMac, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
Rick,

I think there is something wrong with your Cube, all the information appears to be in some funny language :)
Haha what do you mean Spence?:p

The board is sent back to the company.

Rick,

Motherboard
Intel Nuc
CPU
Intel Core I3
Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
iMac, MacBook Air, Mac mini
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
So this morning I wanted to see if audio works through hdmi on my tv but when I turned on the blue light starts to glow and stays on and there was no signal on the tv..
I went upstairs to my room and hook everything up and start it again the same problem came up and I disassembled the cube again and removed the ram and the hard drives but still the same problem then I removed the gelid cooler and tried a different power button with no luck..

Rick,
What a shame ! Any word from them?

Motherboard
Z68MX-UD2H-B3, DQ77KB, NUC DC53427HYE, NUC D54250WYKH
CPU
i5-2500K, i3-3225, i7-3770S
Graphics
HD 3000, HD 4000, HD 5000
Mac
Classic Mac
iMac, Power Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS

Rick,
Are you sure, that this problem occurs due to hardware problems? Did you apply this patch http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/86205-patcho-simple-hex-binary-patcher.html#post538616 ? Otherwise HDMI audio will not work with this board.

MacTester