Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Everthing was running smooth. But then i updated the bios on my MSI X299 Carbon Gaming pro AC and updated my Clover to 5104 version (I think i also changed my SMBIOS since i had that on my todo list, i needed to find a valid sn# and followed the guide for that).
But then my problems started, no matter what i do get this error on boot. "Couldn´t allocate runtime area". I have tried just about any memoryfix out there that i could find, but they more or less give the same results. I have tried endless combinations of SSDT files, I have updated to the new Clover 5105, but still have the same issue.
I have tried my luck with Opencore but have not gotten that to work either, so I am back to try to fix my clover since that is what i know best.
As far as i can tell all my bios settings are as recommended in all guides.

My system is based on:
MSI X299 mobo
Intel i7-7820X cpu
Sapphire Nitro Vega 64 GPU
Kinston HyperX Predator 3200mhz 64GB RAM
1050w PSU
Catalina OSX

So after a week of no luck I am reaching out to you guys!! Please help and let me know if you need anything uploaded.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9 KB · Views: 66
Can anyone take at look at this preboot log to se if you can figure out whats going on?

Attachments

• preboot.txt
    64.4 KB · Views: 79
Try OcQirks. Read the README carefully and do not forget to remove all your other memory fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back