- Aug 15, 2012
- i7 3770K
- eVGA GTX 780 / Intel HD 4000
- Mobile Phone
Are you using PJALM's DSDT patch for GA-Z77X-UD5H?
You can apply it easily to your clean DSDT with MaciASL.
I'm using the following KEXTs for my UD3H:
- AtherosL1cEthernet (for LAN)
- AppleHDAIDT (for on the fly audio patch)
Because of the DSDT patch I don't need:
I have disabled a lot of built-in Clover patches:
- I have none of the "Old way" DSDT patches selected
- Under "New way" I have: NewWay, FixRegions, FIX_RTC and DeleteUnused
- For boot options I use: darkwake=0 and kext-dev-mode=1
Everything is working, sleep works well too. Even iMessage
I've attached my config.plist (stripped the MB serial and ROM).
I've gone through most of what you suggested, even started out with a new DSDT and applied the patches you suggested and still no change. I'm going to go through my clover config, at the moment I have no sound using vanilla HDA...but usb is still funky with camera not waking up or anything...IMessage/Facetime still b0rked, but I should be clear I'm getting the customer code message...argh