Contribute
Register

RIP Gobias’s Haswell Build: GA-Z87X-UD5H - i7-4770K - RX 580 - macOS Big Sur & Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody had freezing issues with the 10.9.3 update with this board? I tried doing some of the things that ppl thought were due to the IGRP but that didn't help.

So, I am going back down to 10.9.2...

Has anybody had freezing issues with the 10.9.3 update with this board? I tried doing some of the things that ppl thought were due to the IGRP but that didn't help.

So, I am going back down to 10.9.2...

Sorry, no, I haven't had any issues with 10.9.3 freezing. I need to update this post to say that the build works with the 10.9.3.

Sorry, no, I haven't had any issues with 10.9.3 freezing. I need to update this post to say that the build works with the 10.9.3.

I'm thinking its my 2400mhz Memory causing the freezing issues with 10.9.3. I am fine on 10.9.2 with no freezes whatsoever so I am guessing they updated some memory things with 10.9.3.

I'm staying at 10.9.2 for now. Thanks

This build is almost exactly like the build I plan on building next week. This will help me a lot if I run into any issues.. Only differences is the processor and the graphics card. I'm using a i5-4670K and a GeForce760. I'll post here if I run into any of the same issues.

Hi Gobias,

Great, great build mate and even better forum post! Wish there were more like yours.

I'm using pretty much the same setup as you and was just wondering, when you press F12 to choose the device to boot from, do you get the same SSD up as two devices - P* and UEFI (where * is an integer - P5 for example). I'm never sure which one to boot from.

Thanks for all your help again!

Calum

...was just wondering, when you press F12 to choose the device to boot from, do you get the same SSD up as two devices - P* and UEFI (where * is an integer - P5 for example). I'm never sure which one to boot from...
Choose/set the P* definition of the drive.

This build is almost exactly like the build I plan on building next week. This will help me a lot if I run into any issues.. Only differences is the processor and the graphics card. I'm using a i5-4670K and a GeForce760. I'll post here if I run into any of the same issues.

Sorry I didn't back to you sooner…I must've accidentally unsubscribed from email updates for this thread. I hope everything went well with your build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back