Contribute
Register

GMA 4500 mhd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but in this link the dude said that macOS became brighter than usual, not less brighter. I've red that there is some kext that could make the native resolution, I've already tried them, and the screen became black for incompatibility.

Last edited:
Thanks, but in this link the dude said that macOS became brighter than usual, not less brighter. I've red that there is some kext that could make the native resolution, I've already tried them, and the screen became black for incompatibility.

Which "dude"? One has posted twice since 2010 and the other is a well respected expert in the Hackintosh field.

There is no hardware acceleration for such an old iGPU, wherever it is located.

It was originally released by Intel in 2008. Is there really any surprise that macOS will not run properly on it, 13-years later?

Because Apple never used the GMA4500 there are no drivers and the kext pointed to, way back in 2014, is no-longer available.

Sorry.

Which "dude"? One has posted twice since 2010 and the other is a well respected expert in the Hackintosh field.

There is no hardware acceleration for such an old iGPU, wherever it is located.

It was originally released by Intel in 2008. Is there really any surprise that macOS will not run properly on it, 13-years later?

Because Apple never used the GMA4500 there are no drivers and the kext pointed to, way back in 2014, is no-longer available.

Sorry.
I didn't wanted to disrespect anyone calling him "dude", I wanted to name him. I'm sorry if I disrespected someone, I didn't wanted to do that. Thanks to everyone for support.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back