Contribute
Register

GMA 4500 mhd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I would buy another pc, but thanks!

unless you can replace the processor with an i3 or i5 then probably not
Hi, I've got another question (a noob question): for run macOS the cpu needs SSE3 if I'm not wrong, so why the celeron cpu, also if that was never used from Apple, it's incompatible? Thanks.

Hi, I've got another question (a noob question): for run macOS the cpu needs SSE3 if I'm not wrong, so why the celeron cpu, also if that was never used from Apple, it's incompatible? Thanks.
Some Celeron processors can work with config.plist patching, but as i already mentioned a few times now, it is not worth the hassle as your graphics won't work!!

Some Celeron processors can work with config.plist patching, but as i already mentioned a few times now, it is not worth the hassle as your graphics won't work!!
I think it's wonderful that you don't want to give up, and I don't want to sound rude, but i5 processors are over three times as powerful, and you need to face the facts. Like what Feartech said, you could patch it, but graphics would be horrible. If you just want the hackintosh experience, and don't want it for actual use, go right ahead! I've done it, and things like movie streaming don't work, but the actual Hackintosh experience was fun! Hope you continue to Hack!
I want only to try the Hackintosh experience. For the use I will use Windows or Linux, but on macOS I would like only to make work everything (less graphics) if possible. I will try (not graphics, only the rest of hardware). Thanks to Feartech for support!

Celeron graphics are not supported
Hi again, did you mean GPU integrated to the CPU? I'm asking this because the GPU is integrated to the motherboard, not to the CPU.

Last edited:
Hi again, did you mean GPU integrated to the CPU? I'm asking this because the GPU is integrated to the motherboard, not to the CPU.
no, the graphics are integrated in your cpu

no, the graphics are integrated in your cpu
I watched on Intel site about my cpu, and I haven't found any gpu integrated. Maybe I didn't seen that. I've red somewhere that the Intel GL40 (my motherboard) has got GMA 4500mhd integrated to it. Maybe I'm confused, but I remember in this way.

I watched on Intel site about my cpu, and I haven't found any gpu integrated. Maybe I didn't seen that. I've red somewhere that the Intel GL40 (my motherboard) has got GMA 4500mhd integrated to it. Maybe I'm confused, but I remember in this way.
still not supported, your cpu graphics....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back