i5-3570
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey guys I was trying to install Yosemite on my Toshiba Dynabook R732 and everything was partially successful and it also enabled accelerated graphics (it's Intel HD Graphics 3000) but there's a little bit of problems here: I cannot use my laptop monitor without GraphicsEnabler=No but if I do so it will run with only 3M VRAM and no accelerated graphics at all (laggy) but if I run it with GraphicsEnabler=Yes then it only runs with external HDMI monitor but the screen is very flickering (a.k.a with lots of noise), but the performance is awesome t.b.h. I have to admit if I could live with all the glitches and flickering then this is a successful build. Anw are there any ways I could get rid of the glitches and possibly turn accelerated graphics on my laptop screen? Big thanks to any help guys. I'm using Chimera bootloader (successfully updated from 10.10.1 to 10.10.5 also)

Not a Desktop - Moved to Laptop Support.

Hey guys I was trying to install Yosemite on my Toshiba Dynabook R732 and everything was partially successful and it also enabled accelerated graphics (it's Intel HD Graphics 3000) but there's a little bit of problems here: I cannot use my laptop monitor without GraphicsEnabler=No but if I do so it will run with only 3M VRAM and no accelerated graphics at all (laggy) but if I run it with GraphicsEnabler=Yes then it only runs with external HDMI monitor but the screen is very flickering (a.k.a with lots of noise), but the performance is awesome t.b.h. I have to admit if I could live with all the glitches and flickering then this is a successful build. Anw are there any ways I could get rid of the glitches and possibly turn accelerated graphics on my laptop screen? Big thanks to any help guys. I'm using Chimera bootloader (successfully updated from 10.10.1 to 10.10.5 also)

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Here is how it looks with my external screen. And I have to confirm that this monitor and this HDMI cable works perfectly with my Windows 10. Please help...
alhMINi.jpg

Sometimes it's normal:
dlc6Ppm.jpg

Yosemite has recognised my graphics card...
LfTfTkH.png

Last edited:
Here is how it looks with my external screen. And I have to confirm that this monitor and this HDMI cable works perfectly with my Windows 10. Please help...
alhMINi.jpg

Sometimes it's normal:
dlc6Ppm.jpg

Yosemite has recognised my graphics card...
LfTfTkH.png

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back