CPU
Intel i5 6500
Graphics
HD530
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
HI WHEN I TRY TO BOOT IN MY BOOTABLE USB THIS SCREEN APPEARED.WHAT I HAVE TO DO? MABYE MY HD530 NEDD SOME FIXES FOR HDMI CABLES?(THE SECOND IMAGE IS WITH VERBOSE MODE)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,744
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    991.6 KB · Views: 646
Last edited:
HI WHEN I TRY TO BOOT IN MY BOOTABLE USB THIS SCREEN APPEARED.WHAT I HAVE TO DO? MABYE MY HD530 NEDD SOME FIXES FOR HDMI CABLES?(THE SECOND IMAGE IS WITH VERBOSE MODE)
Please check this https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/skylake-intel-hd-530-graphics-glitch-fix.206410/
for editing the config.plist to overcome the issue.

Always boot in verbose mode until all booting problems are solved and the System disk boots without the need for the USB installer to access Clover Boot menu and help with booting. This way you can upload a text based screen to this Forum to ask for help.

Please check this https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/skylake-intel-hd-530-graphics-glitch-fix.206410/
for editing the config.plist to overcome the issue.

Always boot in verbose mode until all booting problems are solved and the System disk boots without the need for the USB installer to access Clover Boot menu and help with booting. This way you can upload a text based screen to this Forum to ask for help.
Hi thank for replying how can I edit the configure.plist file if I can't acces the desktop?

Last edited:
Connect your Sierra USB installer to the system it was created and mount its EFI partition and navigate to its config.plist and open and edit . You can also edit its "boot args" to add -v to boot flag.
Now boot with the edited Sierra USB installer and see if you can reach the desktop.

Connect your Sierra USB installer to the system it was created and mount its EFI partition and navigate to its config.plist and open and edit . You can also edit its "boot args" to add -v to boot flag.
Now boot with the edited Sierra USB installer and see if you can reach the desktop.
Sorry I am italian, so I have to put it in the mac where it was created than mount the Efi portion and add what to the config.plist file?(can I modify it with the text editor?)

Sorry I am italian, so I have to put it in the mac where it was created than mount the Efi portion and add what to the config.plist file?(can I modify it with the text editor?)
  • Insert your Sierra USB Installer to the Computer it was originally created. This may be a Mac or Hackintosh.
  • Download to that computer Clover Configurator -Vibrant edition [CC-V] from:- http://mackie100projects.altervista.org/download-clover-configurator/
  • Launch CC-V
  • Click on "Mount EFI Partitions"
  • In the bottom half of CC-V window, find the title "Efi Partitions" and in the box below you will find EFI's of the disks connected to your System at that time. This includes your Sierra USB installer you have connected earlier.
  • Toward the RIGHT end of each EFI listed , you will see the option "Mount Partition".
  • Click the "Mount Partition" of your "Sierra USB Installer Flash Drive" [See attached image as a reference for what I meant]
  • If you now look on the Desktop, you will see the EFI partition mounted (USB disks and their EFI partitions will be white in color on the desktop)
  • Click the mounted EFI Partition to see the EFI Folder within that and then continue clicking CLOVER>to find config.plist.
  • RIGHT click Config.plist...>open with..> CC-V
  • From the Left Pane of CC-V open "Devices" and find "Add Properties" section
    • Click the + (plus sign) and under Device* type IntelGFX under key* type AAPL,GfxYTile under Value* type 01000000
  • From the Left Pane of CC-V open "Graphics" and check the box [√] Inject Intel and type 0x19120000 inside the "ig-platform-id " box toward RIGHT end.
  • Save the edited options in Config.plist by clicking the 2nd Arrow at the bottom of Left Pane >Save As.. Save in Clover

Attachments

• Mounting EFI partition in CC-V.png
    Mounting EFI partition in CC-V.png
    308.2 KB · Views: 757
  • config.plist Devices.png
    config.plist Devices.png
    223 KB · Views: 798
  • configplist Graphics.png
    configplist Graphics.png
    315.9 KB · Views: 768
  • Insert your Sierra USB Installer to the Computer it was originally created. This may be a Mac or Hackintosh.
  • Download to that computer Clover Configurator -Vibrant edition [CC-V] from:- http://mackie100projects.altervista.org/download-clover-configurator/
  • Launch CC-V
  • Click on "Mount EFI Partitions"
  • In the bottom half of CC-V window, find the title "Efi Partitions" and in the box below you will find EFI's of the disks connected to your System at that time. This includes your Sierra USB installer you have connected earlier.
  • Toward the RIGHT end of each EFI listed , you will see the option "Mount Partition".
  • Click the "Mount Partition" of your "Sierra USB Installer Flash Drive" [See attached image as a reference for what I meant]
  • If you now look on the Desktop, you will see the EFI partition mounted (USB disks and their EFI partitions will be white in color on the desktop)
  • Click the mounted EFI Partition to see the EFI Folder within that and then continue clicking CLOVER>to find config.plist.
  • RIGHT click Config.plist...>open with..> CC-V
  • From the Left Pane of CC-V open "Devices" and find "Add Properties" section
    • Click the + (plus sign) and under Device* type IntelGFX under key* type AAPL,GfxYTile under Value* type 01000000
  • From the Left Pane of CC-V open "Graphics" and check the box [√] Inject Intel and type 0x19120000 inside the "ig-platform-id " box toward RIGHT end.
  • Save the edited options in Config.plist by clicking the 2nd Arrow at the bottom of Left Pane >Save As.. Save in Clover
Thank you very much be proud of you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back