Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ga-b75-3dh
CPU
i7 3770k
Graphics
RX 560
Hello.

I tried to update directly from Sierra using the standard procedure/tonymac guide. Installation failed the first two times but at the third time it seemed to work, until the initial reboot. Before reaching desktop, I'm greeted with the message in the attached screenshot.

It appears line by line, disappears and appears again, and the section that says "Policy Satisfied = No [cs160]", as the one bellow it, gets updated with a new number each time. So far, I tried to switch SMBIOS to Imac15,1 (black screen), install lilu and nvdiafixup (same thing).

Attached are my config.plist, dsdt, the error screen and a print of all the kexts I have ion the "Other" folder. (I've been directly updating with no major issues since El Capitan, so if I'm full of crap there, let me know, please).

For clarity sake, I do have access to a working Sierra partition in the same machine, and can access all the folders and EFI in the failed install drive trough it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2017-09-28 às 03.56.41.png
    Captura de Tela 2017-09-28 às 03.56.41.png
    114.4 KB · Views: 110
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    914 KB · Views: 139
  • DSDT.aml
    39.4 KB · Views: 157
  • config.plist
    6.2 KB · Views: 242
Hi,

Have you ever found a solution to this. I'm experiencing the same thing.

After the apfs conversion and the update process both succesfully completed, I get to the same loop.

Gigabyte H87N-Wifi
i5 4670
Evga 560Ti
iMac 14,2
No DSDT
iGPU disabled in BIOS
No Nvidia Web Driver

I have tried with Lilu+Nvdiafixup, latest clover and the one that comes with multibeast 9.2.1. I can't even boot from usb drive created with the following guide: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...h-sierra-public-beta-installation-usb.225520/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back