Register

Gigabyte's Thunderbolt Motherboards Live - Available Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
loginfailed said:

Don't we need to add tax?

Edit:

Newegg.com says:

Newegg.com only charges taxes in California, New Jersey and Tennessee. Customers outside of these areas will not be charged sales tax, therefore you do not need to submit any tax exemption documentation. Customers located in California, New Jersey and Tennessee will need to fill out and fax in the following:

So if we use a parcel forwarder (for France, Germany... etc), we'll pay something like 230$ for the newegg order and the parcel forwarder included! In Euros: 190€ for the UP4!

It looks great, doesn't it?

Nutellash said:
loginfailed said:

Edit:

Newegg.com says:

Newegg.com only charges taxes in California, New Jersey and Tennessee. Customers outside of these areas will not be charged sales tax, therefore you do not need to submit any tax exemption documentation. Customers located in California, New Jersey and Tennessee will need to fill out and fax in the following:

So if we use a parcel forwarder (for France, Germany... etc), we'll pay something like 230$ for the newegg order and the parcel forwarder included! In Euros: 190€ for the UP4!

I didn't pay tax. Statesboro, Georgia here.

Watch out for import duties.

Alfa147x said:
Nutellash said:
loginfailed said:

Edit:

Newegg.com says:

You're right, we must be carefoul... I don't wanna pay 64€ more! ****ing import duties

Nutellash said:
You're right, we must be carefoul... I don't wanna pay 64€ more! ****ing import duties

Yup just used this website ( http://www.dutycalculator.com/ ) to ship to paris: €60 at least.
How much is shipping. The cheapest for a motherboard box from Atlanta to Paris is somewhere near the $200 mark. I must be doing something wrong. I tried DHL and UPS.

Nutellash said:
Alfa147x said:
Nutellash said:

Edit:

Newegg.com says:

Newegg don't delivery in France. I don't know parcel forwarder for delivery in France and how much for this ?

Well I got mine but I think it may be bad. :(

It works more or less fine in Mac OS. I get weird crashes when I mount or unmount USB sticks but I am thinking that is a driver issue in OS X.

Anyway went to load windows and the machine is restarting itself during install. Got it to install and now it will just restart fairly frequently.

I can ALWAYS get it to restart while installing EVE Online. The weird thing is the game installs fine in safe mode.

I can always get it to crash when trying to open one of Gigabyte's MB tools. Such as EZtune or EZSetup.

It will occasionally just restart otherwise just idling.

So either the board is bad or the power supply. I am thinking board though as I have never had the restart in Mac OS X just hard locks.

I assume the other few of you that have yours already are working as intended?

Einsteiniac said:
Well I got mine but I think it may be bad. :(

It works more or less fine in Mac OS. I get weird crashes when I mount or unmount USB sticks but I am thinking that is a driver issue in OS X.

Anyway went to load windows and the machine is restarting itself during install. Got it to install and now it will just restart fairly frequently.

I can ALWAYS get it to restart while installing EVE Online. The weird thing is the game installs fine in safe mode.

I can always get it to crash when trying to open one of Gigabyte's MB tools. Such as EZtune or EZSetup.

It will occasionally just restart otherwise just idling.

So either the board is bad or the power supply. I am thinking board though as I have never had the restart in Mac OS X just hard locks.

I assume the other few of you that have yours already are working as intended?

What's your RAM setup like? If in the BIOS you have it set to auto check what's it's setting it to. Make sure it's correct. Also start pulling the sticks. If you have to boot with one. If it crashes swap sticks and try again.

My board comes in tomorrow. I'll report back.

Good luck!

repost for Europeans interested in buying these boards:
www.afuture.nl
Z77X-UP5 TH € 278,10
Z77X-UP4 TH € 185,70
delivery to Belgium € 9,95
delivery to Germany € 10,95

grtz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back