Contribute
Register

Gigabyte's 7-series mini-ITX boards finally official, available soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Article: Gigabyte's 7-series mini-ITX boards finally official, available soon

Anyone have any solutions to get the built-in wifi working with the Gigabyte GA-H77N-wifi mobo? Nothing I've done has worked so far.

Hi Mac Man,
I sent another reply thanking you for the info earlier. I've been doing this for awhile and you and Tony have always been extremely helpful. Now I seem to have run into an issue with a dual boot of Mountain Lion and Windows 7 I'm building. I've built 8 dual boot systems with Snow Leopard and Windows 7 using the older provided TonyMac guide and I never had a problem when Windows reboots during the install. Today when i used the TonyMac guide for installing OSX Mountain Lion with the USB stick I did run into a problem. In the past I simply formatted the partitions I needed on a hard drive I attached to a separate computer and then installed windows first (per the guides) and then OSX. Today when i tried that, when Windows goes to reboot during the install process, it wouldn't complete the install. I have the new Gigabyte Z77 ITX board. Is there a new guide for installing dual boot Mountain Lion and Windows 7?

Thanks

Everything works except WIFI and HDMI audio. Anyone have luck with HDMI audio on HD4000?

Just did the test build of mine bios wont show on moniter only blue screen. tested memory wasn't the problem. Going to RMA I3 3225 for a new one and Z77N. Probably just going to buy H77n because cant overclock with i3, save $20. Also there is no speaker header on the Motherboard right because I couldn't find it for the post beeps.

Just did the test build of mine bios wont show on moniter only blue screen. tested memory wasn't the problem. Going to RMA I3 3225 for a new one and Z77N. Probably just going to buy H77n because cant overclock with i3, save $20. Also there is no speaker header on the Motherboard right because I couldn't find it for the post beeps.

What monitor do you have?

The crossover 27Q but its not the moniter because I use it for my other hackintosh build and its fine. i also tried the hdmi out on my tv and that got the same problem where it turns on but there isnt a signal.

The crossover 27Q but its not the moniter because I use it for my other hackintosh build and its fine. i also tried the hdmi out on my tv and that got the same problem where it turns on but there isnt a signal.

CROSSOVER 27Q LED 27" Monitor 2560X1440 High-resolution Monitor

z77n/h77n - Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x DVI-I port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
2 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200

So you won't be able to use this monitor with intel hd gpu. I had the problem with blue screen when I update my z68xp to uefi and my apple cinema display didn't work...

I also can't get QE/CI working with the built-in graphics card (intel HD3000) on this mobo. anyone had success with that?

CROSSOVER 27Q LED 27" Monitor 2560X1440 High-resolution Monitor

z77n/h77n - Integrated Graphics Processor:
1 x DVI-I port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200
2 x HDMI ports, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200

So you won't be able to use this monitor with intel hd gpu. I had the problem with blue screen when I update my z68xp to uefi and my apple cinema display didn't work...

Wow thanks you are 100% right! It works on my tv. I guess I have to install it with system definition macmini to get intel graphics 4000 to work though

I just installed mountain lion on this board tonight and I am having an issue with the graphics.

I get a black screen unless I set the GraphicsEnabler=No.

EDIT: I got it to boot without that flag set to No, but I only have one resolution option: 1024x768. I'd like to improve on that, if possible. Any suggestions, on how to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back