Register

GigabyteGA-Z97X-UD3H Does Not Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck here as well.
I have this board with an EVGA NVDIA GTX 960
Installation gets stuck and displays:

MyListenerSocket:
No PATH environmemt variable set..............

I would appreciate your help otherwise I can throw a 1500 Euro machine in the trash bin and purchase a MACpro.

Stuck here as well.
I have this board with an EVGA NVDIA GTX 960
Installation gets stuck and displays:

MyListenerSocket:
No PATH environmemt variable set..............

I would appreciate your help otherwise I can throw a 1500 Euro machine in the trash bin and purchase a MACpro.

Are you trying to install OS X or this is happening after post installation??

Post a photo of the screen after booting with -v

A reply...relief :angel:

No this happens when I try to install Yosemite.
I used -v but I don't know how to do a screenshot in this mode.
Do I have to put a minus sign in from of commands like GraphicsEnabler=No?

I tried to put my Mavericks disc in from my old PC which I would much prefer really, I don't like the idea to reinstall and setup all my programs and settings etc. again.

It stops with Kernel panic.

I wanted to build a high power graphic machine for my hobby that is Photography and Editing and I am ending up with a lot of money for nothing, as it looks like.

Actually I am quite frustated at the moment with Gigabyte.
I tried to update for the last FOUR hours the bios to f7e as I have F5 on it and it is impossible.
Even with a DOS bootstick the Flash tool says it is the wrong bios file. :banghead:
I did verify the Rev 1.0 on the board itself.

Must say Gigabyte is going downhill, flashing a board via DOS :sick: in 2015, how sick is this?

I purchased only Gigabyte for the last 10 years but I am reconsidering.

A reply...relief :angel:

No this happens when I try to install Yosemite.
I used -v but I don't know how to do a screenshot in this mode.
Do I have to put a minus sign in from of commands like GraphicsEnabler=No?

I tried to put my Mavericks disc in from my old PC which I would much prefer really, I don't like the idea to reinstall and setup all my programs and settings etc. again.

It stops with Kernel panic.

I wanted to build a high power graphic machine for my hobby that is Photography and Editing and I am ending up with a lot of money for nothing, as it looks like.

Actually I am quite frustated at the moment with Gigabyte.
I tried to update for the last FOUR hours the bios to f7e as I have F5 on it and it is impossible.
Even with a DOS bootstick the Flash tool says it is the wrong bios file. :banghead:
I did verify the Rev 1.0 on the board itself.

Must say Gigabyte is going downhill, flashing a board via DOS :sick: in 2015, how sick is this?

I purchased only Gigabyte for the last 10 years but I am reconsidering.

If your installation got stuck or if you are getting kernel panic, then boot with flag -v (Type as it is shown in bold letters) and take a photo of the entire frozen (screen shot not possible) then attach the photo here.

:beachball: OK here we go two screenshots, one with the flags put in and then the result.
I found on the web that you cannot install the OS with an NVDIA card in place as the board has an internal graphic too.

DSC_3032.jpgDSC_3031 copy.jpg

BTW I got Bios F7 finally updated, since this the temps of the 4790K are significantly down.

First update your profile with correct details, in your profile it is showing that you have ATI graphics.

Update your build's hardware details under Profile > Basic Information section in the below format (Profile link is available on the upper right side of this website), So that we can give right suggestions.

System : Motherboard + Bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU : Detailed CPU Model
Graphics : All Graphics Devices

For Example,
System : GA-EP43T-USB3 (Chameleon)
CPU: Intel Quad Core Q8400
Graphics : ZOTAC GeForce 240GT

:beachball: OK here we go two screenshots, one with the flags put in and then the result.
I found on the web that you cannot install the OS with an NVDIA card in place as the board has an internal graphic too.

View attachment 132769View attachment 132770

Connect monitor to DVI/HDMI port without any converters.

Ensure that the Graphics Card is set as your primary video adapter/initial display port on BIOS
Disable Integrated Graphics on BIOS (if possible).

Then try booting with "dart=0 nv_disable=1 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -f -v"

Thanks, will try tomorrow.
I do not use any adapters, the graphic card is straight connect via Displayport cable.

"dart=0 nv_disable=1 GraphicsEnabler=No IGPEnabler=No -f -v" it works for me, thank you!

Got it working with Ozmosis Bios incl. the NVDIA graphic card.:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back