Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
62857-namnloest3.tiff

62859-question.jpg

Will you use it? What do you guys think? :)
I am almost sure i will! Can't wait to get my hands on new hardware! What are your opinions on thunderbolt? Me, personally I have never used it! But from what I've heard it sounds great! :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anybody actually found one of these boards they were supposedly releasing in August? I've seen articles online that present the GA-Z87X-UD7 TH, but I can't find it for sale, or even whispers of pricing, anywhere. I've been back and forth debating on whether I want to buy a haswell board or an ivy with thunderbolt. It would be awesome to have the best of both worlds.

Has anybody actually found one of these boards they were supposedly releasing in August? I've seen articles online that present the GA-Z87X-UD7 TH, but I can't find it for sale, or even whispers of pricing, anywhere. I've been back and forth debating on whether I want to buy a haswell board or an ivy with thunderbolt. It would be awesome to have the best of both worlds.

Have you seen the recent news on USB 3.1 yet ?

http://www.redsharknews.com/technology/item/993-usb-3-1-accelerates-to-10gbps

Nope, just Thunderbolt 1:

Dear customer,

The new Z87 TH should be available towards the end of the month or early October. It will not be equip with Thunderbolt 2.

Thank you

Customer Service Center
GIGABYTE TECHNOLOGY
TEL: 1-626-854-9338 Op. 4
FAX: 1-626-854-9326
EMAIL: [email protected]
www.gigabyte.us

Thanks Ezzyme!

Looking forward to it, when it arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back