Graphics
GeForce GTX 580
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
First hackintosh, total noOb. Had a successful install but can't boot to my Mountain Lion 10.8.3 SSD. It hangs on the grey apple.

When running in verbose mode it stops @ [AppleBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport][configurePM] --ERROR-- waited 30 seconds and still did not get commandWakeup() notification --this = 0xffffff802114cc00

then prints out one final line:

[IOBluetoothHCIController::setConfigState] calling registerService

Got any hints? Any help greatly appreciated!

Did you install the bluetooth/wi-fi card that came with the UP5 TH motherboard?

As far as I understand that particular card is incompatible with OSX. I have the same motherboard and never even took theBT/Wifi module out of its packet s I'd heard it was no good.
I guess it might be what's causing an issue on boot if you have it connected to your motherboar...?

I did also read that you can get the bluetooth working (but not the wifi) if you have a Windows boot drive and get it running on there first. Haven't tried that myself though.

Hey Harryapeman,

You ever get this sorted? I am having the same problem. As a noob, I have no idea what to do next...:oops:

Thanks!

nm

Gigabyte Z77X-UP5 TH - More issues

Booting to the USB via Safe mode seems to work ok (still can't get in otherwise). I've installed Multibeast with recommended minimal settings for my GA-Z77X-UP5 TH. Getting the following in verbose.

photo.JPG

Never found a way to fix the bluetooth issue, tho installing multibeast has either gotten rid of that problem, or hidden it away until I solve my multibeast issues.

Any further recommendations? Thanks for all the help!

hello you must try with multibeast , grapihics enagler=off , and must run. i have the same board and the wifi/bluethoot card connect and no problem to boot

good luck

sorry my english

After boot by unibeast.
In boot options select fresh install and type "-v PCIRootUID=0 " , start boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back