Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z77 DS3H -- El Capitan clean install OS X could not be installed on your computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@billmccart
As far as I know, real Mac hardware has somehow different BIOS/EFI settings. Power off your Mac and holding down the "option" key press power button, after that choose Recovery partition and try changing the date from there (terminal or any other method if listed). Reboot machine and enter again in Recovery and verify that date/time has keept it's value and if that's the case then try re-starting and boot from USB installer.

I'm glad @Asural and @DarkWolf had luck with this.

I'm glad @Asural and @DarkWolf had luck with this.
Thank you @intelmacosx86
When I told this story elsewhere, I was advised that the CMOS battery was weak and should be replaced.

Hi all, what if the message is show and the time and date are correct? i searched all over and cannot find the solution to continue.
i'm installing el capitain on a gigabyte EP45-DS3L with bios in order. Clover and unibeast 6.2.0

the same machine was having the Mac OS installed previously. I have only removed HD and now need this to put logicPro to record drums.. thanks all for your help :)

sorry, disregard my previous message. I changed the date in the BIOS back 4 years, and it looks it is installing now.. :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back