Graphics
MSI gtx 760/oc 2gb
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi i have my mavericks usb that i made with unibeast. i boot to it then the apple logo shows up and the gray bar spins but then after about a min. it freezes up. i booted with -v -x and this is what it stopped on:View attachment 70519
anyone know what i can do to get it working?

PS: this is my first hackintosh build and i previously was running snow leopard so i could get mavericks on the usb without a mac

Try booting with -v -f -x

And please add your GFX to the System Information in your Signature ;)

I am having same problem with Z87N-WiFi.

How do you boot with -v -f -x ?

I have worked it out, mavericks is working now.

What was your solution?

typed in -x at the boot screen.

Just used multibeast but it did not work for me. I'm trying different configuration now. No sound. I know I have selected the correct Drivers.

Also I don't know how to get my video card to work at optimal. I'm presuming I must have to install some video card drivers.

Try booting with -v -f -x

And please add your GFX to the System Information in your Signature ;)

ok i now have it installed but it will not boot unless i use -v -x -f

ive tried multiple multibeast settings and still cant get it... this is what it stops at in Verbose Mode (-v)
View attachment 70717

ok i now have it installed but it will not boot unless i use -v -x -f
ive tried multiple multibeast settings and still cant get it... this is what it stops at in Verbose Mode (-v)

What MB settings did you try? Please be specific, including the version of MB used.

Though vague, I recall tweaking a little of the BIOS settings to get things working without safemode boot (-x) during my fresh install of ML.

The two most important settings were disabling some Intel Virtualization stuff as well as having something set to AHCI.

---

Anyways, I've successfully updated 10.8.3 to 10.9 with no problems known at the moment.

Computer specifications:
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
Intel i7 3770
Corsair Vengence 8GBx2
Samsung 840 SSD
TPLink WDN4800

Multibeast settings:
ui28o41.png

BIOS settings:
w5Sde4H.jpg

4GwwBWn.jpg

*Not sure if everything is correct, but it's working for me*