Contribute
Register

gigabyte z77-ds3h core i7-3770 mavericks install stuck at apple logo

Status
Not open for further replies.
YonyBrony, I have almost exactly the same settings except "Audio 3 port" option and changed my macmodel to iMac12,2. Worked flawlessly. This MB is one of the most perfect for Mac OS X.
By the way, my hack is fully functional with Intel Virtualization Technology enabled option

To use "MacPro4.1/5.1" definitions U need to delete AppleTyMCEDriver.kext.

Though vague, I recall tweaking a little of the BIOS settings to get things working without safemode boot (-x) during my fresh install of ML.

The two most important settings were disabling some Intel Virtualization stuff as well as having something set to AHCI.

---

Anyways, I've successfully updated 10.8.3 to 10.9 with no problems known at the moment.

Computer specifications:
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
Intel i7 3770
Corsair Vengence 8GBx2
Samsung 840 SSD
TPLink WDN4800

Multibeast settings:
ui28o41.png

BIOS settings:
w5Sde4H.jpg

4GwwBWn.jpg

*Not sure if everything is correct, but it's working for me*

Thanks for sharing your settings!

Just one question - does Sound Mute button (F10) on Apple keyboard work for you?
Mine doesn't:( I have the same rig as yours (z77-ds3h rev 1.0 + i7-3770)

p.s.: F10 works with external audio card

The "Sound Mute" button doesn't work on Apple Keyboard.
Also, "Optional 3 Port Audio Enabler" doesn't inject audio correctly - audio input is not working when i installed it.

And one more issue: i found one sound issue - i had static sound during watching Youtube vids using Chrome browser.
This issue was found in 10.8.4 on some hardware. The source of this issue is Flash plugin in Chrome.
Just disable the local Chrome flash plugin and everything works good (for me it worked).

Hey guys, i have the same problem. My hackintosh stucks at installation screen of Mavericks, on apple logo. I set AHCI mode, and boot priority to my flash. I have Z77-DS3H and i5-3570K. Please, i need some help :)

Though vague, I recall tweaking a little of the BIOS settings to get things working without safemode boot (-x) during my fresh install of ML.

The two most important settings were disabling some Intel Virtualization stuff as well as having something set to AHCI.

---

Anyways, I've successfully updated 10.8.3 to 10.9 with no problems known at the moment.

Computer specifications:
Gigabyte Z77-DS3H
Intel i7 3770
Corsair Vengence 8GBx2
Samsung 840 SSD
TPLink WDN4800

Multibeast settings:
ui28o41.png

BIOS settings:
w5Sde4H.jpg

4GwwBWn.jpg

*Not sure if everything is correct, but it's working for me*

Thanks for sharing, worked perfectly on a clean install

Yonybrony,
Which bios version are you running on the ds3h?? I don't have the option for vt-d I'm running f9

So, I tried booting using -x -f -v and it loads Verbose mode and stops at "System uptime in nanoseconds: 2211700027" Any Solutions? Lemme Know if you need photos or specs. (Sorry for bringing the thread back to life :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back