Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z690 Aero G + i5-12600K + AMD RX 6800 XT

Does anyone know how to fix sleep issues. When I do peseta -g, it shows me the below.

Screen Shot 2022-07-05 at 18.13.20.png

Does anyone know how to fix sleep issues. When I do peseta -g, it shows me the below.

View attachment 550650
Because @CaseySJ's definition of hell is fixing sleep problems ad infinitum, :) he relegated that task to a self-help doctrine and made it freely available to the masses:

Because @CaseySJ's definition of hell is fixing sleep problems ad infinitum, :) he relegated that task to a self-help doctrine and made it freely available to the masses:
LOL Sorry mate, was banging my head against the wall trying to get this thing to sleep again :banghead:

Any one tried oc 0.8.2?

I've just got another computer like this, but it's a DDR5 version. after a few hours of test, Now I finally can have the installer UI, but the strange thing is after I partitioned my SSD, and click "Install Monterery", then my computer restarts, anyone know what's wrong?

** To upgrade OpenCore please refer to these guides located at the top of Post 1 **

Screen Shot 2022-07-06 at 7.35.01 AM.png

Yes, it works well. HackinDROM can perform the update.
Thanks @CaseySJ , I am still experiencing a significantly long boot time in OC 0.8.1 after a few days of using and restarting. I will try OC 0.8.2.

Thanks @CaseySJ , I am still experiencing a significantly long boot time in OC 0.8.1 after a few days of using and restarting. I will try OC 0.8.2.
I was also getting long boot times but after changing the trim time to 0 from -1 it is now quick. Go to kernel and change it there in Quirks

Screenshot 2022-07-07 at 07.09.56.png

Back