Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z690 Aero G + i5-12600K + AMD RX 6800 XT

Here's a USB Map I created for the Aero G Z690 in a Fractal Meshify C Dark Tempered case. Many thanks to @CaseySJ for his exceptional work documenting this board! Since the thread is 180 pages (and growing) I'm attaching his USB diagrams for reference - all credit for those goes to @CaseySJ !! The 15 ports are mapped as follows:

This case has two USB 3.0 ports on top, connected to the motherboard. These are:

SS07 and SS08 for USB 3
HS09 and HS10 for USB 2

That is all that is used for the case, which is all the USB ports this case has.

On the motherboard, I've replaced the Intel AX201 with a Broadcom BCM94360NG Key A/E M.2 WiFi/BT module, which uses USB 2 port HS14 (just as the Intel AX201 did).

The two USB 2 only ports HS02 and HS04 are used for keyboard & mouse.

The four blue USB 3.2 ports are used as USB 3 (SS06) and USB 2 (HS08).

The two red USB 3.2 ports are used as USB 3 (SS03 and SS04) and USB 2 (HS05 and HS06).

The two USB-C ports are used as USB 3 (SS05 and SS01).

High Speed (HS) USB 2 Ports used Super Speed (SS) USB 3 ports used
HS02 SS01
HS04 SS03
HS05 SS04
HS06 SS05
HS08 SS06
HS09 SS07
HS10 SS08
HS14

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC-Z690-AERO-G-INTEL-FRACTAL-MESHIFY-C.aml
    707 bytes · Views: 33
  • USB Port Map 1E.png
    USB Port Map 1E.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 43
  • USB Port Map 2B.png
    USB Port Map 2B.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
  • Meshify-C_12.jpg
    Meshify-C_12.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
Hi guys! May I ask has anyone encountered this problem with using AQC113c on the 12.4 system to wake up immediately after sleeping?

When I plug in the network cable - sleeps 5s and wakes up, when I unplug the network cable it sleeps fine. I don't have this problem on 12.3.1. I'm using a Gigabyte Z690 Master and Mac Pro 7,1. OC 0.8.2 beta

My current configuration: Enable SSDT-AQUANTIA.aml, disable DisableIoMapper, enable ForceAquantiaEthernet.

When I don't use SSDT-AQUANTIA.aml the computer can't detect ethernet.

Thank you so much for everyone's help

Hi guys! May I ask has anyone encountered this problem with using AQC113c on the 12.4 system to wake up immediately after sleeping?

When I plug in the network cable - sleeps 5s and wakes up, when I unplug the network cable it sleeps fine. I don't have this problem on 12.3.1. I'm using a Gigabyte Z690 Master and Mac Pro 7,1. OC 0.8.2 beta

My current configuration: Enable SSDT-AQUANTIA.aml, disable DisableIoMapper, enable ForceAquantiaEthernet.

That's interesting. My PC used to sleep with no issues before and I started having issues recently with sleep. I had also only recently enabled that 10G network port which maybe causing sleep issues.

Unfortunately that did not work for me. The PC clicks then everything shuts down then clicks and everything comes back on in 2 seconds.

Computer cannot detect Ethernet when SSDT-AQUANTIA.aml is not used.

That's interesting. My PC used to sleep with no issues before and I started having issues recently with sleep. I had also only recently enabled that 10G network port which maybe causing sleep issues.
Is my file usable?

Last edited:
Unfortunately that did not work for me. The PC clicks then everything shuts down then clicks and everything comes back on in 2 seconds.
Yes exactly, When the Ethernet cable is unplugged, everything goes back to normal

Are my files viewable and usable?
Yup, everything works so far with your EFI except sleep. I just need to figure that out.

Is Wake for Network Access disabled in System Preferences —> Energy Saver?

Back