Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z690 Aero G + i5-12600K + AMD RX 6800 XT

If somebody need, I maked USB map for case Phanteks P500A that have a two 3.0 port plus one USB type C port on front panel. with CaseySJ's USB Map one front 3.0 port doesn't worked and USB-C maybe, but not sure. cuz' when I started making my usbmap I'd fount that my USB 3.0 stick not a 3.0 now... probably 3.0 pins was broked and using adapter type-c to type-A my stick is not initialized in OS.
In my Map all ports can be 3.0 and 2.0 excluding two red ports 10gbps.
15 ports, ITE device(RGB) and Intel wi-fi OFF, quirk for port limit OFF.

Attachments

• SSDT-UIAC-Aero-G-2x3.0-and-USBC-front.aml
    915 bytes · Views: 94
If somebody need, I maked USB map for case Phanteks P500A that have a two 3.0 port plus one USB type C port on front panel. with CaseySJ's USB Map one front 3.0 port doesn't worked and USB-C maybe, but not sure. cuz' when I started making my usbmap I'd fount that my USB 3.0 stick not a 3.0 now... probably 3.0 pins was broked and using adapter type-c to type-A my stick is not initialized in OS.
Added to Post 1.

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 3.49.56 PM.png

Is there a reason to use 15 ports vs all ports? I have the same case setup, and using the all ports SSDT with the quirk enabled my front panel works fine.

Is there a reason to use 15 ports vs all ports? I have the same case setup, and using the all ports SSDT with the quirk enabled my front panel works fine.
In Monterey some USB ports in my system misbehave or don’t turn on when the 15-port limit is exceeded. I’ll check this again in Monterey 12.3 public beta.

@CaseySJ, for some reason my ability to quote is not working. That makes sense. The only ports that don't work for me with all ports enabled is the rear USB 2.0 ports (not a big loss). Everything else works.

My system rebooted on boot progress line one time when I Enabled quirk port limit. also not all of ports was working. USB 2.0 on back, for example.

Thanks, I have two USB 3.0 and USB c on the front, will try this one! Thanks!

I am having a Thunderbolt problem on my Windows 11 side. TB3 does not work. My Titan Ridge is flashed with NVM 33. TB3 is working fine in Monterey. The TB driver is loading in Windows but my drives do not attach. It was working with the flashed card so I'm pretty sure that's not the cause. Any ideas?

Finally got the board.
Thanks For the work !!!!
Worked Greats !!

Last edited:
May I ask few silly question:
1. I am using BIOS F3, is it necessary to upgrade to F4,F6?
2. Any way to change BIOS boot logo? Since Gigabyte Face wizard no longer works.
3. Does the Boot-chime work ?
Thanks!

Back