Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z690 Aero G + i5-12600K + AMD RX 6800 XT

1. Yes.
2. Yes (But, I suspect, I was mistaken here. Therefore, he wants to look at you.).
3. 12700K (update profile info).
4. First Lilu (new, 40 page), and new kext. SMCProcessor delete.
5. SSDT-PLUG-ALT.aml 1 post file v0.5
Can you post a screenshot of the kernel patch?

Can you post a screenshot of the kernel patch?
1638747958855.png

This looks okay although this particular patch has not been tested. Feel free to post your config.plist, but remove serial numbers from PlatformInfo.

Also, which version of OpenCore are you using? The 0.7.6 development version? Or 0.7.5 release version?

This looks okay although this particular patch has not been tested. Feel free to post your config.plist, but remove serial numbers from PlatformInfo.

Also, which version of OpenCore are you using? The 0.7.6 development version? Or 0.7.5 release version?
0.7.6 dev.
Attach config

Attachments

• config.plist
    23.2 KB · Views: 46
0.7.6 dev.
Attach config
  1. Is Resizable BAR Support enabled or disabled in BIOS?
  2. Is CFG-Lock enabled or disabled in BIOS?
The attached config.plist can be used if both (1) and (2) above are disabled in BIOS. If so, please copy serial numbers back into PlatformInfo --> DataHub section before using.

By the way, we should use OpenCore Configurator and set its preferences to 0.7.6 Development Version. Plist Editors are an unnecessary burden and they prevent us from finding many kinds of problems.

Finally, if you see two "OCS" warnings during boot, that is OKAY. Those warnings will disappear when we use official 0.7.6 version that will come out tomorrow.

Attachments

• config-Romanychev.plist
    23.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
1. Enabled
2. Disabled
Please try the attached version, but copy serial numbers into PlatformInfo --> DataHub before use.

If you see two "OCS" warnings during boot, that is OKAY. Those warnings will disappear when we use official 0.7.6 version that will come out tomorrow.

Attachments

• config-Romanychev.plist
    23.1 KB · Views: 38
Please try the attached version, but copy serial numbers into PlatformInfo --> DataHub before use.

If you see two "OCS" warnings during boot, that is OKAY. Those warnings will disappear when we use official 0.7.6 version that will come out tomorrow.
This work:)
+2 E-core

Thanks!

This work:)
+2 E-core

Thanks!
Awesome -- glad to hear it! And you've also confirmed the patch for i7-12700K! I think the main reason for the problem was this:
  • You had two versions of SSDT-PLUG enabled at the same time. This is not valid.
  • With OpenCore Configurator I was able to find this in 1 second.
  • With plist editor these kinds of problems are much harder to find.
Screen Shot 2021-12-05 at 4.02.54 PM.png

Awesome -- glad to hear it! And you've also confirmed the patch for i7-12700K! I think the main reason for the problem was this:
  • You had two versions of SSDT-PLUG enabled at the same time. This is not valid.
  • With OpenCore Configurator I was able to find this in 1 second.
  • With plist editor these kinds of problems are much harder to find.
View attachment 536390
Thanks again :) I will update my software for parsing config.

P.S. The cores really work and have improved the result in Cinebench R23. With Geekbench I have a problem with RAM - on this board my memory doesn't want a frequency higher than 3000.

Back