Contribute
Register

Gigabyte z68xp-ud3, GTX570, Mavericks installed, screen goes black issue after Multibeast install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z370 Gigabyte Gaming 7
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
RX 590
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Performa
  3. Power Mac
  4. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Success: Gigabyte z68xp-ud3, GTX570, Mavericks installed, screen goes black issue after Multibeast install

So all was going well…until…

My motherboard is gigabyte z68xp-ud3 Everything went fine until using Multibeast 6 with DSDT, F10, Nvidia 570… Now I get the apple and spinning icon during startup, then after a bit the screen goes black. Tried -x, and it stops loading (screen goes black) during safe boot also. Any idea why it would load fine into Mavericks until I added Multibeast and what I should do. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!
Mike

Thanks, I will try it when I get home from work.
Looking around I see its under the customize section.. so that should solve the problem (see pic)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-24 at 3.58.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-24 at 3.58.39 PM.png
    104.7 KB · Views: 816
Wrong thread. I apologize for the unnecessary bump.

Did you get it working in the end?
I have the same mother board. After every Multibeast install I get the nanosecond timeout error.. Tried so many Multibeast installs without luck..
What exactly did you check in MB?
Thanks!

I have the same mobo and my installation works well. The only issue that I am having is iCloud and iMessage. My install will boot and has audio. I have tried to delete all of my ethernet connections and restart labeling the main on en0 and that did not work for me. I can use the internet and most everything. I just cannot get iCloud to work. I do not really care about iMessage but it would be nice if it worked. I have and hd6850, i5 2500k, 16gb corsair ram, and a 120GB sandisk extreme sad.

Sort of having the same issue. Installed everything from MB6 and everything seems to boot but then the screen turns off to powersafe mode. Have a MSI P67 - G65 with a GTX 590.

Hey oakes, I've got a gtx 570, you'd want to use the boot flags: "PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=yes" type it in just like that on the chimera boot screen without the quotations. that is what worked for me. If you're still having trouble put in before it: "-x"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back