Contribute
Register

Gigabyte z68xp-ud3, GTX570, Mavericks installed, screen goes black issue after Multibeast install

Motherboard
Z370 Gigabyte Gaming 7
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
GTX970 x2
Success: Gigabyte z68xp-ud3, GTX570, Mavericks installed, screen goes black issue after Multibeast install

So all was going well…until…

My motherboard is gigabyte z68xp-ud3 Everything went fine until using Multibeast 6 with DSDT, F10, Nvidia 570… Now I get the apple and spinning icon during startup, then after a bit the screen goes black. Tried -x, and it stops loading (screen goes black) during safe boot also. Any idea why it would load fine into Mavericks until I added Multibeast and what I should do. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank You!
Mike

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i5 4670k
Graphics
EVGA GeForce GTX 570
Mac
Classic Mac
iBook, Power Mac, Quadra
Mobile Phone
Android
Wrong thread. I apologize for the unnecessary bump.

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3
CPU
Intel Core i7-2600K 3,40 GHZ
Graphics
Palit GEFORCE GTX560
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Did you get it working in the end?
I have the same mother board. After every Multibeast install I get the nanosecond timeout error.. Tried so many Multibeast installs without luck..
What exactly did you check in MB?
Thanks!

Motherboard
Mountain Lion 10.8.2
CPU
Intel Core i5
Graphics
ATI Powercolor Radeon HD 6850
Mac
Mac Pro
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
iOS
I have the same mobo and my installation works well. The only issue that I am having is iCloud and iMessage. My install will boot and has audio. I have tried to delete all of my ethernet connections and restart labeling the main on en0 and that did not work for me. I can use the internet and most everything. I just cannot get iCloud to work. I do not really care about iMessage but it would be nice if it worked. I have and hd6850, i5 2500k, 16gb corsair ram, and a 120GB sandisk extreme sad.

Motherboard
MSI P67-GD65
CPU
I7-4
Graphics
GTX590
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Sort of having the same issue. Installed everything from MB6 and everything seems to boot but then the screen turns off to powersafe mode. Have a MSI P67 - G65 with a GTX 590.

Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD5-TH
CPU
Intel Core i7-4770
Graphics
GeForce GTX 970
Hey oakes, I've got a gtx 570, you'd want to use the boot flags: "PCIRootUID=0 GraphicsEnabler=yes" type it in just like that on the chimera boot screen without the quotations. that is what worked for me. If you're still having trouble put in before it: "-x"