Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 Lion Hackintosh Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching the forum for "Z68X-UD3H-B3 lion unibeast" brings up a lot of posts of people with the same issue. I'm sure the fix is in there somewhere.

Yes, we too spend whole weekends trawling the forum/net just like that when we have install/update problems...

All of them I did. Still doesn't work.

SHould I just install iBoot and do it through snow leopard will it work or same thing will happen?

I have a different motherboard, but had the exact same problem. The thing that worked for me was repartition USB, then run UniBeast 1.5.3 for Lion, followed by BridgeHelper 4.0.x (I think it was 4.0.1, and from the archive).

Alright guys thanks so much for helping the problem was that I was on a F12 bios so I upgraded to UEFI and it worked like a charm but then I got boot0 error and just fixed everything through terminal and multibeast my Hackintosh works perfect thanks to your guys help have a good day and thanks!!

So you are on the Lion install with UEFI bios? I'm wondering because I wanted to do the same to mine but wasn't sure Lion worked well with UEFI bios and Lion and the Z68X mobo, which I have. I want to try this out later today if so!!!! Congrats!!

Now to see if I can get the gtx 670 working in Lion, off to do more searching.

I needed GraphicsEnabler=No to get my video going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back