Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3+EVGA GTX650 (working DSDT FREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

Just to add my multibeast settings

I also want to note that I use Virtualbox with Intel Virtualisation enabled.

Attachments

• mb.jpg
    mb.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 247
I thought I would post in this thread too - I performed an upgrade from Mavericks on my box and Yosemite will boot with Chimera 4.0 with the "-f" flag.

If I do not pass the -f flag then I will get the "Ghostbusters" icon or the message "Still Waiting for Root Device"

I do not have a BIOS option for "Enabling AHCI" only "Enable XHCI" and "Enable EHCI".

I have the U1C version of the bios - any ideas how to get past the hang without the -f flag?

Thanks,

Hi Staypuft,

AHCI option is under Peripherals-> SATA Mode Selection. I have rev. 1.3 of this board.
Please bear in mind that changing this will make your hackintosh boot, but will break other installations like windows 7.

Followed this guide to the letter and works 100%
Congrats for this guide and mb file.

This install does NOT break other installations such as Windoze 7 if the drives with other OS'es are unplugged during the Yose install.

Followed this guide to the letter and works 100%
Congrats for this guide and mb file.

This install does NOT break other installations such as Windoze 7 if the drives with other OS'es are unplugged during the Yose install.

I accidentally left all my drives connected during the Yosemite install and my Win 7 installation (on a second drive) was untouched. Have others reported problems in that area?

Hey,

I followed your guide but sleep is not working.
iMessage neither, anything else runs smoothly.

Any tips?

Thanks you

Hey,

I followed your guide but sleep is not working.
iMessage neither, anything else runs smoothly.

Any tips?

Thanks you

Hmm.. Sleep works fine.. so far no one else has that issue I know about imessage it opens / launches but connection has issues.. waiting for a fix on that.. as for the sleep reset your bios to default and use the settings as i posted in the main page and make sure u have the bios ive posted in the main page as well..

GL :)

I thought I would post in this thread too - I performed an upgrade from Mavericks on my box and Yosemite will boot with Chimera 4.0 with the "-f" flag.

If I do not pass the -f flag then I will get the "Ghostbusters" icon or the message "Still Waiting for Root Device"

I do not have a BIOS option for "Enabling AHCI" only "Enable XHCI" and "Enable EHCI".

I have the U1C version of the bios - any ideas how to get past the hang without the -f flag?

Thanks,

Hi try to downgrade the bios to 1b ive been using that without issues 1c gave me many issues.. hope this helps use 1b and default to factory and follow my instructions as posted on the main page.

GL

Hey,

Thanks for the reply.
I downgraded to Mavericks, everything works smoothly without doing anything. Too many issues with Yosemite, even on a real MBP.

Thanks anyway!

I accidentally left all my drives connected during the Yosemite install and my Win 7 installation (on a second drive) was untouched. Have others reported problems in that area?

Hi,

Let me clarify this, if one installed win7 with SATA mode Legacy/RAID and then changed it to AHCI, then the install would break.
This has nothing to do with the guide, or the HW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back