Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3+EVGA GTX650 (working DSDT FREE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.10.5 Works fine on Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 [Downloaded direct via Appstore] I use clover now it installed directly no missing kexts
-Repair permissions first either using “kext utility tool” or type following command in terminal “sudo diskutil repairPermissions /“ without quotes
-Update will auto install and Reboot PC
-install audio kext ALC889 DSDT FREE if your missing them
-Enable Trim via new methodopen terminal and type the following command "sudo trimforce enable"without quotes answer yes to the questions and shazam computer will reboot you have trim enabled
-Repair permissions first either using “kext utility tool” or type following command in terminal “sudo diskutil repairPermissions /“ without quotes
-Reboot and your done

Hello, I have been trying to get this clover set up working but i have no luck.

turns out clover isnt booting at all from the HD I also tried going into the boot selection menu but the uefi option still does not appear. I put in known UEFI linux install and it booted through UEFI so theres no issue wit my bios setup and other uefi os's are loading.

Hello, I have been trying to get this clover set up working but i have no luck.

turns out clover isnt booting at all from the HD I also tried going into the boot selection menu but the uefi option still does not appear. I put in known UEFI linux install and it booted through UEFI so theres no issue wit my bios setup and other uefi os's are loading.

Hmm.. I just re did my computer all I can say is follow the guide to the letter..
http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...ga-gtx650-working-dsdt-free-9.html#post954300

Here is what i did i created a usb with 10.10.5
-installed via usb
-then used my Multibeast files to load the kexts
-then loaded latest version of clover (Follow my guide for that)
-and put the kexts in the 10.10 folder (make sure to put the config.plist )
and reboot and it should Work.. also you dont need to set the uefi if u dont want to.. u can push f12 and select the partition / drive u wish to boot or if you only have 1 drive it will boot anyway..

Note: you dont have to use clover if it doesnt work as 10.5 may be the last update for yosemite.. which btw works great on chameleon..I have a system with that as well that i use for testing purposes.. Also you can have both bootloaders chameleon and clover and choose the one u wish to boot from. just push f12 and select the efi partition for clover / chameleon :)

Also make sure when you install clover you type this command in terminal
sudo newfs_msdos -v EFI -F 32 /dev/rdisk0s1
and make sure u can see EFI partition mounted in finder it should install to the disk0s1

Hello, I am new in Hackintosh...

Still need a lot of help for installing. I have Z68MA-D2H-B3 u1b Bios + internal Intel HD , yosemite 10.10.5 installer from my Macbook air and I followed Elite2k guide word to word, but I can't pass loading the installer. It always stucks in "IT87xxSensors: started" . I tried some combination of boot option PCIRootID=1 npci=0x2000 and nothing seems working..
IMG_5120 resize.jpg

Thank you

MultiBeast - Mavericks 6.1.0
Here is the link to it
http://www.tonymacx86.com/downloads...1741-aaba3ef054217b636ad0788477f3195eeb3b59a1
Go to finder —>then Go on top —>Select computer —>Now choose your yosemite drive
then System—>Library—>Extensions
manually find applehda.kext and delete it
then download kext utility which I’ve attached to this thread and run that. Now you can install the DSDT Free audio from 6.1 multibeast and select it for ALC 889 and reboot and make sure u have audio playback device selected from the settings that should fix all your issues

sorry for a possibly stupid question, but how do you extract ALC 889 DST FREE kext from MultiBeast - Maverick 6.1.0?

Thanks!

sorry for a possibly stupid question, but how do you extract ALC 889 DST FREE kext from MultiBeast - Maverick 6.1.0?

Thanks!

install the multibeast 6.1 alc 889 driver. once it is installed in your pc it is stored in the extension folder and you can copy/ drag it out to your desktop and save it anywhere you want
so just go in to the extensions folder and copy it thats all :D

follow this path
Go to finder —>then Go on top —>Select computer —>Now choose your yosemite drive
then System—>Library—>Extensions (AppleHDA.kext) this is the file you wanna drag / save

Hello, I am new in Hackintosh...

Still need a lot of help for installing. I have Z68MA-D2H-B3 u1b Bios + internal Intel HD , yosemite 10.10.5 installer from my Macbook air and I followed Elite2k guide word to word, but I can't pass loading the installer. It always stucks in "IT87xxSensors: started" . I tried some combination of boot option PCIRootID=1 npci=0x2000 and nothing seems working..
View attachment 148427

Thank you

how did u build your usb stick.. via the clover method or unibeast..
Also IT87xxSensors is a part of hardware monitor app.. (try not to install that) or hardware monitor senssor u just need Fakesmc first get that working..

how did u build your usb stick.. via the clover method or unibeast..
Also IT87xxSensors is a part of hardware monitor app.. (try not to install that) or hardware monitor senssor u just need Fakesmc first get that working..

I build my usb stick via unibeast method. How to remove IT87xxSensors app? I already checked the fakesmc in multibeast step to install to my usb...

Thank you for your reply....:)

install the multibeast 6.1 alc 889 driver. once it is installed in your pc it is stored in the extension folder and you can copy/ drag it out to your desktop and save it anywhere you want
so just go in to the extensions folder and copy it thats all :D

follow this path
then System—>Library—>Extensions (AppleHDA.kext) this is the file you wanna drag / save

thank you! I figured that out and everything works last few days

Do you have a pointer on how to get this upgraded to el capitan? It'll be released soon to now, and I saw that you have the beta already working.

Thanks!
-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back