Contribute
Register

Gigabyte z490i ITX / 10900K / Opencore 0.5.9 / Catalina 15.5.5 / Ncase M1

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question
anyone explored the option to update to Big Sur? I did but try but so far I can't boot into it, I can boot back to Catalina tho..
I updated to the latest PC but still unable to boot into the big Sur Installer...
thanks in advance

quick question
anyone explored the option to update to Big Sur? I did but try but so far I can't boot into it, I can boot back to Catalina tho..
I updated to the latest PC but still unable to boot into the big Sur Installer...
thanks in advance
What is the error that u got?

Anyone success to change the bsd of ethernet to eno for this? I did everything but my wifi still en0 and ethernet is en1. I got problem to use iServices :(

Anyone success to change the bsd of ethernet to eno for this? I did everything but my wifi still en0 and ethernet is en1. I got problem to use iServices :(
Just an update: I managed to trick my pc and make ethernet to be en0 and wifi to be en1. But my iMessage and Facetime still cannot be used :( . Appstore no problem.

Just an update: I managed to trick my pc and make ethernet to be en0 and wifi to be en1. But my iMessage and Facetime still cannot be used :( . Appstore no problem.
Mine is working with everything without WIFI card at all, iMessage, airplay, sidecar..I have the same setup as yours identical
send me your EFI
also what OS you are running now ?

quick update so I booted Big Sur

I have 2 issues
1- FaceTime - Black screen for the caller ( I see my self on the camera but the the other party is black screen)
2- Intel Wifi 6 is working by Heliport only

everything els works with no issue

anyone can shed some light will be much appreciated

Last edited:
FaceTime does not display incoming video, only gray/black image. I can hear incoming callers. They can both see and hear me.

also, if I do a Group FaceTime it will somehow work for few mins and then will do poor connection

any one encountered this issue?

Last edited:
Update

So my build is now fully working with no problem at all on Catalina. even Wifi 6 AC 201 is working with bluetooth as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back