Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + i5-10400 + AMD RX 580

It‘s the same as yours, but my modified DMAR table has always been shorter than others that I've seen, and I'm on BIOS version F21.
This one causes Z490 Vision D to reboot at the last stage of booting macOS.

It‘s the same as yours, but my modified DMAR table has always been shorter than others that I've seen, and I'm on BIOS version F21.
Can you share your config? Wonder what if you have a different table code being dropped in the DMAR -delete section.

Here ist the dropping rule:
2023-04-01_19-38-35.jpg

No, I also have the Z490 Vision D here. From experience, the OemTableID is only cosmetic. You can also leave it blank.

Yes, OemTableID in this case should be left blank to make the SSDT compatible with a wider set of motherboards.

Here ist the dropping rule:
View attachment 565280
Damn! I tried almost everything I can think of. With your DMAR.aml it restarts almost instantly after booting. Cannot figure it out.

Dumped my ACPI files and generated new DMAR.aml just incase. Still no joy, just cannot get native wifi on with Apple VTD enabled, Bluetooth and Ethernet are working fine.

Damn! I tried almost everything I can think of. With your DMAR.aml it restarts almost instantly after booting. Cannot figure it out.

Dumped my ACPI files and generated new DMAR.aml just incase. Still no joy, just cannot get native wifi on with Apple VTD enabled, Bluetooth and Ethernet are working fine.
This won’t work for everyone. Let’s wait until Apple posts the 13.3 source code.

Back