Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + i5-10400 + AMD RX 580

No joy trying this method. It works if I disable the VT-D but I do need that for antelope software. Ethernet is working fine but I need wifi for air drop.
Hopefully we can find a patch for this
@cliffDeane I have a TPLink Ac1300 Archer T3U Plus, which works with VT-D ON.
It uses the drivers from Chris1111 Wireless-USB-Big-Sur-Adapter It's a bit complicated to install (I put the kexts in OC) it but it works at least with my SSID. Your mileage may vary, worth a try. You can always send it back. Amazon has it.

It uses the drivers from Chris1111 Wireless-USB-Big-Sur-Adapter It's a bit complicated to install (I put the kexts in OC) it but it works at least with my SSID. Your mileage may vary, worth a try. You can always send it back. Amazon has it.
Awesome! Thank you! I actually have that USB wireless dongle at home. I will try that. I would still much prefer if we can patch the native Broadcom card. Been playing around all day with it but still no success.

just to confirm this works perfect with VT-D enabled. Apple watch unlock is buggy and has not worked correctly yet but I do not mind as airdrop is really what I want.

Ideally if we can figure out a patch for the native Broadcom card it would be an early Xmas.

Cliff

** Update on WiFi and Ethernet Issues in macOS 13.3 **
Glimmer of Hope​

Please see:

Nice one! Watching this closely.

These WiFi or network problems did not occur on my system after the update. I use a BCM943602CDP.

These WiFi or network problems did not occur on my system after the update. I use a BCM943602CDP.
Have you Apple VT-D enabled and working though? Only seems to be in issue when that is enabled.

AppleVTD is active and working fine with dropping original DMAR table and loading a modified one. I225-V and AQC107 are also working correctly.

AppleVTD is active and working fine with dropping original DMAR table and loading a modified one. I225-V and AQC107 are also working correctly.
The Fenvi FV-T919 in my Z390 Designare is also working properly with Ventura 13.3 and AppleVTD. Screenshot shows the Firmware Version. Not sure if this makes any difference, but what is your firmware version?
Screenshot 2023-04-01 at 7.19.47 AM.png

It‘s the same as yours, but my modified DMAR table has always been shorter than others that I've seen, and I'm on BIOS version F21.

Attachments

• SSDT-DMAR.aml
    80 bytes · Views: 26
Last edited:
Back