Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + i5-10400 + AMD RX 580

Just updated to Monterey 12.6.2 from 12.6.1, and the Aquantia card is missing now. Also, I used hackindrom to go from 0.8.2 to 0.8.3, but did that before the update and the network card was working at that time.

What do I do to get the Aquantia back? Also, I have seen reference to OpenCore 0.8.7. Why is hackindrom saying I have the latest at 0.8.3? I updated to the latest version of hackindrom. I guess that's the latest official release?
Please see bottom of NOTE 2 at the top of Post 1 for updating using HackinDROM.

For Aquantia, make sure ForceAquantiaEthernet kernel quirk is enabled.

Please see bottom of NOTE 2 at the top of Post 1 for updating using HackinDROM.

For Aquantia, make sure ForceAquantiaEthernet kernel quirk is enabled.
Yep. I must have had the old config.plist from before that was an option and updated from that on my second "test" drive.

That is fixed, and I manually updated to 0.8.7. all seems working except a quick alert at bootup

OCS: No schema for LegacyEnable at 2 index, context <NVRAM>!

Not sure where to look to fix that one.

Screen Shot 2022-12-24 at 12.14.35 PM.png

OK. Thanks! the boot argument is gone, but do I need to worry about the other warnings in the cfg checker? They still show up after the fix.
Yes we should remove the extra space in Device Path as described by OC Validator.

Yes we should remove the extra space in Device Path as described by OC Validator.
Got it. No warning at bootup, but validator still says this. Both OC and Validator versions match. 0.8.7

OCS: No schema for HibernateSkipsPicker at 2 index, context <Boot>!
OCS: Failed to calculate size of true field containing <empty> as type integer, context <ShowPicker>!
Serialisation returns 2 errors!

sample.plist shows same exact errors so I guess it's the config checker and not my config file.

So, cleaning up a bunch of verification errors in my config.plist file as well...can someone tell me exactly what the UEFI --> Drivers should look like? This is what I have after cleaning up SOME of the LoadEarly errors in the validator, but I'm not sure how I should resolve the conditional warnings...

SCR-20221230-jgl.png

Back