Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + i5-10400 + AMD RX 580

I've updated it to 7.7.

I just copy-and-paste the binary files. I didn't touch the config file to preserve my changes. And I have fully-working Bluetooth, really nice. But, my USBs are not working one by one after every wake-up.

Has anyone an idea to fix that?
We can backup the current config.plist then open it in OpenCore Configurator 2.56.0.0 and click the ACPI, Booter, Device Properties, … sections on left side one by one without making any changes, then save the file. It will be converted to OpenCore 0.7.7 format.

Hi Casey, I have fitted Titan Ridge Thunderbolt and it shows under System/PCI so all good there (thanks for you guidance). My problem is getting my Antelopeaudio Orion 32 3gen connected. Do you have any suggestions for me to try. I am new to this but I am enjoying the journey.

Hi Casey, I have fitted Titan Ridge Thunderbolt and it shows under System/PCI so all good there (thanks for you guidance). My problem is getting my Antelopeaudio Orion 32 3gen connected. Do you have any suggestions for me to try. I am new to this but I am enjoying the journey.
We just need to enable AppleVTD. Which version of macOS and which version of OpenCore are you using?

We can backup the current config.plist then open it in OpenCore Configurator 2.56.0.0 and click the ACPI, Booter, Device Properties, … sections on left side one by one without making any changes, then save the file. It will be converted to OpenCore 0.7.7 format.
It didn’t work. My system works fine until I put it into sleep. After that, Bluetooth goes strange (it works but strange until it connects something), my usb ports die and system feels a bit fast (it doesn’t supposed to be, fluent like a real mac, no lags while swiping between spaces)

I really could use help. Thanks.

It didn’t work. My system works fine until I put it into sleep. After that, Bluetooth goes strange (it works but strange until it connects something), my usb ports die and system feels a bit fast (it doesn’t supposed to be, fluent like a real mac, no lags while swiping between spaces)

I really could use help. Thanks.
Are you using a Fenvi FV-T919? If so, we can try disabling BlueToolFixup, BrcmFirmwareData, and BrcmPatchRAM3 kexts.

I think the problem is my USBs. BT works well even USBs are not.
We have not seen this problem before. USB ports have always worked after waking up from sleep.
  • Are USB ports heavily used (lots and lots of USB devices connected)?
  • Are there several hubs and numerous USB 2 devices connected?
  • Have you tried CMOS Reset (then configure BIOS parameters again)?

For the Vision G, is there a PCIe Ethernet card that will work with Monterey in lieu of the I-225V not working? Thanks.

For the Vision G, is there a PCIe Ethernet card that will work with Monterey in lieu of the I-225V not working? Thanks.
If a USB Type A or Type C port is available, I would recommend something like this, which I have been using very reliably with Monterey. This particular model has a Type C connector, but similar products are available with Type A as well.

Type C:

Type A:

Both Type C and A:

Hi,
This message just popped on my screen, did anybody else get this?
What am I supposed to do?

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-24 at 13.56.57.jpeg

Back