Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + i5-10400 + AMD RX 580

I downloaded intelhaxm using Android Studio,
Should I remove the zip file?
yes, as zip files do not belong in a kext (extensions) folder

Reactions: nss

I think there is an error in this post, it says: "Please use OpenCore Configurator 2.54.0.0 or 2.54.0.1"
@caseyj Did you mean 2.54.1.0? because I can't find 2.54.0.1

I've booted with the USB stick into macOS with OC 0.7.6, and it looks like the red Ethernet port (Intel i225) is not responding ... is this intentional?

I think there is an error in this post, it says: "Please use OpenCore Configurator 2.54.0.0 or 2.54.0.1"
@caseyj Did you mean 2.54.1.0? because I can't find 2.54.0.1
Yes 2.54.1.0 is the right one. At the time that mini-guide was written I didn't know what the next version would be called.

I've booted with the USB stick into macOS with OC 0.7.6, and it looks like the red Ethernet port (Intel i225) is not responding ... is this intentional?
Yes this is okay in Catalina -- to make it work in Catalina we just need to change the Device ID to 0x15F2 instead of 0x15F3. But don't worry about this for now. Monterey supports 0x15F3, but as mentioned in the 0.7.6 mini-guide, this port may not work at all in Monterey. It works for some, but not for others (including me).

Reactions: nss
I've just realized there is a major problem with OC 0.7.6, I can't boot Windows, it displays a black screen once I press it and nothing happens, it used to work perfectly fine with OC 0.6.8.
Am I the only one experiencing this?
Anything I can do to fix it?

I've just realized there is a major problem with OC 0.7.6, I can't boot Windows, it displays a black screen once I press it and nothing happens, it used to work perfectly fine with OC 0.6.8.
Am I the only one experiencing this?
Anything I can do to fix it?
You need to disable AppleVTD in order to dual boots Windows and Mac OS.

@CaseySJ My magic trackpad is preventing my Hackintosh from falling sleep, and after I updated to Mac OS Monterey the preventing Bluetooth device wake Mac option is disappear. Is there any solution to that? Thanks!

Back