Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + i5-10400 + AMD RX 580

Now I am stuck on the Apple logo.
I was careless and changed the wrong parameter to disabled. I changed the required parameter, and now the bootloader does not report an error. But the system does not boot either.

Now I am stuck on the Apple logo.
I was careless and changed the wrong parameter to disabled. I changed the required parameter, and now the bootloader does not report an error. But the system does not boot either.
In OpenCore Picker we can press and release CMD-V to enable verbose. Then try starting Mojave.

Also please post screenshot of OpenCore Configurator—> Kernel section. May need to adjust some kexts.

In OpenCore Picker we can press and release CMD-V to enable verbose. Then try starting Mojave.

Also please post screenshot of OpenCore Configurator—> Kernel section. May need to adjust some kexts.
Quite right. I am to blame for everything and the missing kext, which was added to the list, but not added to the folder. it was kext for intel Wi-Fi. Now I am logged in. Thank you, your advice to change the SecureBootModel to Disabled was the only correct one. everything else is my lack of sleep and inattention.

Processor says Unknown model... in Mojave can I fix this, right?

Quite right. I am to blame for everything and the missing kext, which was added to the list, but not added to the folder. it was kext for intel Wi-Fi. Now I am logged in. Thank you, your advice to change the SecureBootModel to Disabled was the only correct one. everything else is my lack of sleep and inattention.
Congratulations. Glad to hear it!

Congratulations. Glad to hear it!
Thank you!
What I need to download for using Intel Wi-Fi? I see Bluetooth but not a Wi-Fi.

I rechecked all. airportitlwm.kext for Mojave in a folder and injected. bluetooth device can connect (I was check it with my phone).

Last edited:
PROBLEM REPORTING GUIDELINES

I posted this in the Z690 Alder Lake guide, but it’s worth referencing here as well.

Please take a look at this guide and try some of the common remedies mentioned there.

Nothing helps. "No Hardware Installed"
What will I lose if I use itlwm.kext?

Nothing helps. "No Hardware Installed"
What will I lose if I use itlwm.kext?
If you look at the OpenCore 0.7.6 mini-guide in this thread, you’ll find an EFI folder for Intel Wireless. It is preconfigured for on-board Intel WiFi and Bluetooth. Have you tried that one already?

My new build which is otherwise stable and working well is now suffering from occasional USB weirdness on waking from sleep. This doesn't happen every time, but I've not yet identified a pattern. The symptoms are either a) a notification saying "Disk not ejected properly" for my external USB drive, or b) my Focusrite Scarlett USB audio interface not working (or, both.)

Can anyone suggest how I should go about figuring out what's causing this, please?

Has anyone done the new F21 BIOS update on VD as yet? Is there any issues with macOS when updating to this? I have put my 11700K CPU back on my Gigabyte and now cannot use XMP Profile anymore. No more post screen-have to boot from BIOS unless I turn off XMP. I have 4 x 3200MHz RAM which worked with XMP when using the 10700K.

Back