Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + i5-10400 + AMD RX 580

And what are you think about imacpro smbios? this machine will be use in sound production, iGPU not a necessary.
iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS is perfectly okay. We can still enable iGPU -- no worries.

iMacPro1,1 SMBIOS is perfectly okay. We can still enable iGPU -- no worries.
Thank you!

I tried to start with 0.7.6, but the system went into reboot right after the Apple. Then I took 0.6.8 and successfully booted into the OS installation and did the installation. I was unable to localize the problem to 0.7.6 and decided to use a time-appropriate bootloader. Do I need any bootloader fixes to use SMBIOS iMacPro1,1?

Thank you!

I tried to start with 0.7.6, but the system went into reboot right after the Apple. Then I took 0.6.8 and successfully booted into the OS installation and did the installation. I was unable to localize the problem to 0.7.6 and decided to use a time-appropriate bootloader. Do I need any bootloader fixes to use SMBIOS iMacPro1,1?
Are you using Cpuid1Data and Cpuid1Mask?

I think the changes to 0.7.6 OpenCore config for Mojave would be:
  • Cpuid1Data / Cpuid1Mask
  • SecureBootModel --> Disabled

Yes, I used mask, but SecureBootModel stay at Default, as it was by default in 0.6.8 EFI.
p.s. I can not to see PM. need 75 messages to unlock. :)
Your previous 2nd post has some non-English text that should be removed.

Your previous 2nd post has some non-English text that should be removed.
I'M sorry if I did that. I use Google Translate on a separate page to prepare a response. Then on the talk page, I click the translate button. This button translates not only the responses, but also the text before sending, which I don't need. Maybe I missed this moment and sent something in Russian.

So, I settled on the fact that I wanted to test 0.7.6 with the SecureBootModeL turned Disable. If it works, it will be just fine. At first I thought that the new tables DMAR and DMAC, which were introduced recently, are interfering. But then I read that they work on Mojave, too. Perhaps it was just one setting. I'll check it out now.

The installed system does not boot with both options. Disabled or default, both results in three lines of errors from the opencore.

Attachments

• IMG.JPG
    IMG.JPG
    172.8 KB · Views: 31
The installed system does not boot with both options. Disabled or default, both results in three lines of errors from the opencore.
In UEFI --> APFS section, are MinDate and MinVersion both set to -1?

Which System Product Name are you using? iMacPro1,1?

If you're using iMacPro1,1 try setting SecureBootModel to j137.

In UEFI --> APFS section, are MinDate and MinVersion both set to -1?

Which System Product Name are you using? iMacPro1,1?
Yes. MinDate and MinVersion -1 set by default. I didn't touch any in this section.

Yes, iMacPro1,1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back