Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + i5-10400 + AMD RX 580

Also @CaseySJ i'm using SSD HPET, mentioned here.

1. FixHPET - Patch out IRQ Conflicts
  • IRQ patching, mainly needed for X79, X99 and laptop users(use option C to omit conflicting legacy IRQs)

Since I have a Z490 and 10900K should I remove this SSDT?

I do have Power Gadget installed already....
Are you using iStat Menus 6.5? An alternative is to wait for a new version of HWMonitorSMC that supports Big Sur.

Also @CaseySJ i'm using SSD HPET, mentioned here.

1. FixHPET - Patch out IRQ Conflicts
  • IRQ patching, mainly needed for X79, X99 and laptop users(use option C to omit conflicting legacy IRQs)

Since I have a Z490 and 10900K should I remove this SSDT?
Including that SSDT won’t cause any harm, so it’s up to you whether to enable or disable it.

Are you using iStat Menus 6.5? An alternative is to wait for a new version of HWMonitorSMC that supports Big Sur.

Including that SSDT won’t cause any harm, so it’s up to you whether to enable or disable it.
Yes latest version... So I don't understand. I was in Big Sur with iMacPro1,1 and all cores were showing in iStats.

But since it appears on Activity Monitor the 20 threads, I guess all is fine.

Hm maybe I will disable it? Seems like it does nothing?

You're quite right! It's working now in Big Sur.

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 10.03.45 AM.png

This is already stated in the OpenCore 0.6.3 mini-guide in this thread.
Thanks! Had not read that mini-guided.
What's "ExtendedBTFeaturesFlags" for, technically?

how can you open it so big? for me it opens super small and I need to scroll.

But on this program all cores show already
You have to detach the window from the icon (move it down just lika a normal window) and resize it. When done, just click a wedge shaped icon on top.

Thanks! Had not read that mini-guided.
What's "ExtendedBTFeaturesFlags" for, technically?
If you're using a Bluetooth module in which the kUSBVendorString is not Apple Inc. then this can improve reliability of Continuity-related features in macOS.

The Fenvi WiFi/BT module and other modules pulled from real Macs do not need this Quirk.

Screen Shot 2020-11-21 at 3.06.26 PM.png

Back