Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + i5-10400 + AMD RX 580

Last edited:
Thanks Middleman, I also use (v3 patch), but unfortunately can't get it to work, I don't know what happ:( I wanna ask if you could kindly upload your working config file? thanks
Which version of Monterey are you trying to use? And do you know model of the Aquantia LAN you are using?

After upgrade to 12.5.1 I also noticed that the Aqua 10GbE PCIe card does not work anymore even after CaseySJ suggestion.
The AppleVTD is enabled and VT-d is also enabled, unfortunately the Aqua 10GbE PCIe card doesn't appear anymore:(
What else can be done?
To understand this problem better, let's have a look at the following:
  • IORegistryExplorer --> File --> Save As...
  • Screenshot of OpenCore Configurator --> ACPI
  • Screenshot of OpenCore Configurator --> Kernel
Incidentally, I have a Gigabyte GC-AQC113C installed in my Gigabyte Z390 Designare. It requires a device-ID spoof, but works quite well (Ventura public beta).

To understand this problem better, let's have a look at the following:
  • IORegistryExplorer --> File --> Save As...
  • Screenshot of OpenCore Configurator --> ACPI
  • Screenshot of OpenCore Configurator --> Kernel
Incidentally, I have a Gigabyte GC-AQC113C installed in my Gigabyte Z390 Designare. It requires a device-ID spoof, but works quite well (Ventura public beta).
Sorry guys I use FV-T919 4/5 GHz!

Last edited:
Sorry guys I use FV-T919 4/5 GHz!
So WiFi is not working?
Or Bluetooth is not working?

Please try the changes shown below:

OC_Kernel.png

So WiFi is not working?
Or Bluetooth is not working?

Please try the changes shown below:

View attachment 554129
Sorry guys my bad, I mixed up with my other computers, I don't use Aqua 10GbE PCIe card on this computer!

So I have problem with FV-T919 Wifi/BT card, after upgrade to Monterey 12.5.1 (21G83), my wireless keyboard and magic mouse doesn't automatically recognized as usual, keyboard it work on bios etc.., but not in system I need every time manually reconnect it in Bluetooth:(

Sorry guys my bad, I mixed up with my other computers, I don't use Aqua 10GbE PCIe card on this computer!

So I have problem with FV-T919 Wifi/BT card, after upgrade to Monterey 12.5.1 (21G83), my wireless keyboard and magic mouse doesn't automatically recognized as usual, keyboard it work on bios etc.., but not in system I need every time manually reconnect it in Bluetooth:(
Try resetting NVRAM and re-pairing the Bluetooth devices.

Try resetting NVRAM and re-pairing the Bluetooth devices.
No chance. :( I reset NVRAM, uninstalled and plugged again FV-T919 WiFi/BT card. But nothing changed. It only works when I reconnect them manually in Bluetooth.
Would updating to the latest F21 BIOS be worth it? I have F20.

Last edited:
I recently changed my video card for a Sapphire Pulse RX 6800 XT and since then the wallpaper doesn't show on startup. I attach my config.plist to see if someone detects the error. When I modify something in the system preferences, display, such as the scale or refresh rate, the wallpaper reappears. thanks for your help

Attachments

• config.plist
    32.7 KB · Views: 28
Back