- Nov 11, 2018
- Asus ProArt Z690-Creator
- RX 6800 XT
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
@CaseySJ I have not searched. Nor did I know Apple's devices were an issue. I will research. But can you tell me if my Hackindrom resulting settings are correct from those screenshots I shared? I'd like to first get that set the way it should be and then I can start looking at fixing the keyboard and mouse issue. Is it as simple as getting a Logitech BT keyboard and mouse as a fix possibly?Alas, sleep/wake issues with Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard are a known issue. I’m not aware of any specific solution, which is not to say there isn’t one. Have you tried searching this site and others?
Hi CaseySJ,Some more comments:
View attachment 541100
- How many GPUs are installed in the PCIe slots? Only 1? Or do you have another GPU (like Nvidia)?
- Can you post a screenshot of "About this Mac" (but hide the serial number), like this:
- CMD-Shift-5 will put you in Capture Mode, then click in the window. Image will be saved to Desktop. Then select the file and press Spacebar (Quick Look) and click the "pencil" icon as shown. Then draw a solid box on the Serial Number.
View attachment 541101
- Also download and run IORegistryExplorer (click here to download), then scroll (not 'search') for PEG1 and post another screenshot, like this:
There is an issue with the ACPI section of your config.plist. Near the bottom we can see that all three SSDT-UIAC… files are enabled. However, only one of those three should be enabled at a time. Whether this will affect Apple Bluetooth devices is something to check, but I wouldn’t get my hopes up! If sleep/wake does remain an issue with Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard, then a Logitech combination is certainly an excellent alternative.@CaseySJ I have not searched. Nor did I know Apple's devices were an issue. I will research. But can you tell me if my Hackindrom resulting settings are correct from those screenshots I shared? I'd like to first get that set the way it should be and then I can start looking at fixing the keyboard and mouse issue. Is it as simple as getting a Logitech BT keyboard and mouse as a fix possibly?
Thanks for that answer. In Win 11, the Card works perfectly with the RGB light staying solid blue.RGB lights on RAM will always remain powered on during sleep. Always.
If this happens in Windows, then you are within your rights to report it to Gigabyte. Have you looked for similar reports from others on the web?
Curious, I have the Apple magic keyboard and trackpad on the aero and the magic mouse on my other machine, no problems with them.Alas, sleep/wake issues with Apple Magic Mouse and Keyboard are a known issue. I’m not aware of any specific solution, which is not to say there isn’t one. Have you tried searching this site and others?
@CaseySJ Thank you so much for the help! My Hackintosh is now working again after I reinstalled the OS. I was wondering what caused such an issue after I stop using the macOS for a week. (I was playing video games on PC the entire week lol!) Before I reinstalled the system, I did perform an NVRAM Reset but I got an error message "Volume Hash Mismatch". What does that even mean and more importantly what caused such an error? I am curious because I hope I can prevent situations like this in the future. Thanks again!We can always try these suggestions first:
- Perform NVRAM Reset.
- If the problem still occurs, then try a CMOS Reset. This will require you to configure BIOS parameters again, starting with Load Optimized Defaults.
- If the problem still occurs, try booting from your bootable backup disk.
- If you don't have a bootable backup (ouch, ouch), then try booting into Recovery and reinstall macOS. Don't erase or format any drives! Just let Recovery reinstall macOS. It will do that in a non-destructive manner.
When you say you “found a way” to install the old BIOS, what was that procedure?Hi CaseySJ,
I found a way to get back to the old BIOS F20 But the issue still persist plus I got another issue as you know we have two LAN on this motherboard (Intel 219 & 225) when I was on the BIOS screen I found both got the same Physical MAC address. It's really weird . I went back to Windows 11 and the same situation - one same Mac address for both Intel LAN (Intel 219 & 225). I don't how I can fix that, too. So I had to update back again to F21 to see if it will be resolved but it didn't. Still same issues plus this new issue.
View attachment 541195
View attachment 541196
View attachment 541197
View attachment 541198