Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + i5-10400 + AMD RX 580

FYI, just received a USB-to-Ethernet adapter that supports 2.5GbE. So far it's working quite well. More information here.

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 5.32.30 PM.png

Last edited:
Do we know at this point if there is an obvious go-to USB BT dongle that works now on Monterey with 0.7.5? Any that are BT 5.x? What are the chances the Laird will be made to work?

Update to OC 0.7.5 ok!
Now my Intel BT seems to works fine. I can turn it on/off and and boot between Windows/OSX fine, too.:headbang:
Hackintool shows BT firmware loaded, but I see THIRD_PARTY_DONGLE in system info. Is that normal?

Attachments

• BTinfo.jpg
    BTinfo.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 64
  • BThack.png
    BThack.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 67
Update to OC 0.7.5 ok!
Now my Intel BT seems to works fine. I can turn it on/off and and boot between Windows/OSX fine, too.:headbang:
Glad to hear it!

Hackintool shows BT firmware loaded, but I see THIRD_PARTY_DONGLE in system info. Is that normal?
Yes this is okay.

So guys, after seeing how the new 12th gen Intel CPU run...is anyone interested in exploring the hack evenue?

So guys, after seeing how the new 12th gen Intel CPU run...is anyone interested in exploring the hack evenue?
It has already begun! ;)

For info: I just tried the Intel i225-V, and it's still working for me after OC 0.7.5 update :thumbup:
This is going to drive me insane! ;) Still haven't figured out why this works on some systems and not others.

** Wondering Why OC 0.7.5 is not Available this Month from HackinDROM? **
Please see this:

Back