- Sep 3, 2021
- Gigabyte Z490 Vision D-F5
- RX 6800 XT
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
1. If I recall, I just using your OC 0.7.3 by default, the only thing I changed was the boot section like I add "-v". But, after I checked, it seems to be enabled according to your post about AppleVTD. So the answer is enable by defaultAlas that's what we feared. Some questions:
- Is AppleVTD enabled?
- Is Thunderbolt hot plug affected by AppleVTD being either enabled or disabled?
- If you have Windows and/or Linux installed, does Thunderbolt hot plug work in those operating systems?
2. I dunno, I could try by now if you want.
3. I think it doesn't work since I reflashed the Thunderbolt chip, so I'm sure it doesn't work on Windows, too.