- Jan 29, 2011
- Gigabyte Z490 Vision G
- Intel UHD Graphics 630
- Classic Mac
Wow thanks for all that. It works now. A note for anyone that may see this in the future, after installing the AIC my BIOS defaults though present did not match what is shown here. After doing the SSDT work I still had to change those BIOS settings to get it to start working.Some questions:
- Have you connected the GC-Titan Ridge to the Thunderbolt header on your Z490 Vision G? This header is labeled THB_C on the motherboard.
- If so, you should see some Thunderbolt options in BIOS Setup. We should set the following:
- Thunderbolt Support --> Enabled
- Thunderbolt Security --> No Security
- GPIO3 Force Power --> Enabled
Fortunately Windows does not really interfere with Thunderbolt on macOS.
The IOReg screenshot shows that Thunderbolt is attached to RP05, which is fairly common. To generate the hot plug SSDT, please click here to visit the HackinDROM website, then follow the 5 easy steps shown:
View attachment 526359
When the SSDT is downloaded (to your Downloads folder), copy it to the ACPI folder in your OpenCore directory (EFI/OC/ACPI).
Then open config.plist in OpenCore Configurator and add an entry for the Thunderbolt SSDT in the ACPI section (where all other SSDTs are listed).
And lastly, download the attached SSDT-DTPG.aml and do the same, namely:
Reboot. If problems persist, please let us know.
- Copy file to EFI/OC/ACPI folder
- Add a reference to it in config.plist --> ACPI section