Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + i5-10400 + AMD RX 580

I like that idea! T-shirts with the CaseySJ logo and they should say something like:
'Everything works on my Mac (Hack)......!

Or, on the t-shirt, "Everything works on my Mac" and at the bottom of the CaseySJ logo, below the Everything works....a small jpg of an obvioius PC computer (so others get the idea, but with a bit of subtlety), and see how many get it....

Was the old Mac slogan ‘it just works’?
If so, I propose ‘it just works (now)’

edit: I recant. The pc pic + everything works on my Mac is gold.
Or get a tonymacx86 T-shirt.

There is that, but I’m more team CaseySJ than I am TonyMac86. It’s been over a year since I looked at a non-CaseySJ thread.
That was harsh, I should give credit where it’s due. TonyMac, Stork, and all the legends that have made this place what it is deserve my thanks and gratitude. Been working full time on hacks since 2015 because of this community, and I’ve only visited CaseySJ threads because of the confluence of desired hardware + completeness of the guides.

That was harsh, I should give credit where it’s due. TonyMac, Stork, and all the legends that have made this place what it is deserve my thanks and gratitude. Been working full time on hacks since 2015 because of this community, and I’ve only visited CaseySJ threads because of the confluence of desired hardware + completeness of the guides.
Another vote for @Stork. I wouldn't be here without his support.

Was the old Mac slogan ‘it just works’?
If so, I propose ‘it just works (now)’

edit: I recant. The pc pic + everything works on my Mac is gold.

No.
Because of the always comprehensive answers of Casey it should definitely be:
"One more thing..."

Is Bios F6 most preferable fot the Vision G (not D) today?

Back