Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87MX-D3H
CPU
i7 4770K
Graphics
VEGA 56
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have this Fenvi card and it works great for me. I mainly use Ethernet as the router in my house is quite far away, but it’s been great for bluetooth and airdrop etc.
Thanks for the speedy reply. I'll give the Fenvi a go!

CaseySJ

Motherboard
Asus ProArt Z690-Creator
CPU
i7-12700K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Quadra
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I was looking at the documentation for "IntelMausi 1.0.7" that ships with @CaseySJ OC 71 release and it states:
  • Added force WOL support (mausi-force-wol device property or -mausiwol boot argument)
Does this mean I can rock a boot arg on NVRAM->Add->boot-args within OpenCore Configurator and not need to recompile this for WOL support???

Thanks!
Yes I saw that too and it looks like a great new feature. A boot argument should be sufficient to enable WOL.

Motherboard
Gigabyte TRX40 Aorus Xtreme
CPU
Ryzen 3970X
Graphics
RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Thanks a lot @Ploddles !
I think this is a real interesting contribution and for me a major improvement.
Although I follow this topic everyday I did not see these finding anywhere so far.

To sum up:
- I run OC 0.71 AMDgraphic card IntelWIFI from Mini guide CaseySJ without any changes.
- I have Windows installed on a separate disk, neither the one where BS is installed, nor the one where Monterey is installed. BS and Monterey are of course on 2 separate disks too.
- With this setup WIFI is OK, but BT is not working on BS, BT and Ethernet2 are not working on Monterey.

After a cold startup AND a reset of NVRAM:
- I can get BT on BS and on Monterey. WIFI remains OK.
- Ethernet2 is still not working on Monterey.

I can easily switch between BS and Monterey without cold start and reset NVRAM. My BT is maintained on both OS but Ethernet 2 obviously still doe not work on Monterey.
If then I open a Windows session, I'll need to go back to cold start and reset NVRAM to be back to working BT.

I don't have enough skills to consider if Windows if a potential culprit for being unable to get working Ethernet2, even with a cold start and a reset NVRAM.

I will of course be very much interested to get @CaseySJ feeling and maybe some additional recommendations in his initial topic.
Once again thanks to everyone for your shares and input !
Thanks a lot @Ploddles !
I think this is a real interesting contribution and for me a major improvement.
Although I follow this topic everyday I did not see these finding anywhere so far.

To sum up:
- I run OC 0.71 AMDgraphic card IntelWIFI from Mini guide CaseySJ without any changes.
- I have Windows installed on a separate disk, neither the one where BS is installed, nor the one where Monterey is installed. BS and Monterey are of course on 2 separate disks too.
- With this setup WIFI is OK, but BT is not working on BS, BT and Ethernet2 are not working on Monterey.

After a cold startup AND a reset of NVRAM:
- I can get BT on BS and on Monterey. WIFI remains OK.
- Ethernet2 is still not working on Monterey.

I can easily switch between BS and Monterey without cold start and reset NVRAM. My BT is maintained on both OS but Ethernet 2 obviously still doe not work on Monterey.
If then I open a Windows session, I'll need to go back to cold start and reset NVRAM to be back to working BT.

I don't have enough skills to consider if Windows if a potential culprit for being unable to get working Ethernet2, even with a cold start and a reset NVRAM.

I will of course be very much interested to get @CaseySJ feeling and maybe some additional recommendations in his initial topic.
Once again thanks to everyone for your shares and input !

I don’t know which driver you are using but if it is the SmallTreeIntel82576 then that is known to be a problem in Monterey and it is being worked on for an update.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
i7-10700K
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I don’t know which driver you are using but if it is the SmallTreeIntel82576 then that is known to be a problem in Monterey and it is being worked on for an update.
This is this one, yes...

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87MX-D3H
CPU
i7 4770K
Graphics
VEGA 56
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Thank you @CaseySJ for this incredibly detailed guide. This has to be the easiest HACK I've ever built. Everything went smoothly and everything works. This is not my past experierence! Thanks again.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
i9-10850K
Graphics
RX 6900 XT
I know lots of people have tried the 6800 Sapphire Nitro+. Has anyone been successful with the Sapphire NITRO+ AMD RADEON RX 6900 XT SE. Looking for someone to say the Special Edition works great on their hackintosh before I pull the trigger...

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Vision D
CPU
i5-10400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z490 Designare
CPU
i9-10850K
Graphics
Radeon VII
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Good question. There are some third-party Windows utilities such as Minitool that can convert MBR to GPT.
  • Before using these tools, I strongly recommend making a clone of the Windows disk.
  • Software such as Acronis True Image can easily clone a Windows disk (from the Tools --> Clone Disk option).
  • When the clone is done, check if the cloned disk contains an EFI partition. If it does not, then use an app like Minitool -- on the clone disk -- to convert MBR to GPT.
    • Keep the original Windows disk untouched until the clone is fully ready.
  • Once the clone has an EFI partition, see if it appears in OpenCore Picker.
@CaseySJ,

Acronis True Image using the manual mode for cloning, and I needed to use a different model M2 than the original. ;)
Leaving partitions intact and just copying the original disk worked perfectly. Booting now with any changes shows both disks. Here is the process that worked:

• Format with MacOS the target disk, exFAT, GUID
  • Install MS Windows on it, but nothing special other leaving the GUID partition. I did format the large exFAT partition.
  • Install the source MS Windows M2 next to the CPU
  • Install the target M2 in the second slot from CPU
  • Boot the original by selecting the original M2 in BIOS Boot Order.
  • Use Acornis True Image, Tools and Cloning to clone the original to target

So my original was/is a MS Windows 10 Enterprise install, and the target is the the exact clone. Shows up in the OC Menu and boots fine, so I am dual booting from OC. Thanks so much for the help.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87MX-D3H
CPU
i7 4770K
Graphics
VEGA 56
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I know lots of people have tried the 6800 Sapphire Nitro+. Has anyone been successful with the Sapphire NITRO+ AMD RADEON RX 6900 XT SE. Looking for someone to say the Special Edition works great on their hackintosh before I pull the trigger...
I'm 99% sure this will work with no issues in Big Sur 11.4. Within this release of OSX, they offer full support for 6800, 6800XT and 6900XT. In my years of Hackintoshing the GPU has been one of the easiest things to upgrade as long as Apple supports the drivers. I installed a Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6800 XT 16G today and all works great. I would go for it personally. Sapphire Cards have always been good with OSX.