Contribute
Register

Gigabyte Z490 Vision D (Thunderbolt 3) + i5-10400 + AMD RX 580

SSDT-DMAC is most likely optional. Have you tried this yet?!!

I haven't; I'm in zoom meetings all day and writing here on the sly :)
I am interested in trying it though as I wonder what it will do for low-latency monitoring in Pro Tools Ultimate for me. That said, as Vision G users can we use use the same ACPI Delete patch to drop the OEM table or do we need a separate mask?

Thanks!

Looks like I'm still having issues on the Z490 Aorus Xtreme despite using the latest 0.7.1 OC, your latest DMAR guide and disabling the Intel 1.1.3 Bluetooth kexts via the max kernel fix. System still returns the AppleKeyStore operation failed 11149 error. My current EFI for Big Sur which includes the -lilubetaall boot-args will boot BS 11.4 but not Monterey.

... as Vision G users can we use use the same ACPI Delete patch to drop the OEM table or do we need a separate mask?
I was careful to double-check that. Vision G and Vision D owners can use the same OEM Table ID, so the screenshots in that post apply to both boards.

Looks like I'm still having issues on the Z490 Aorus Xtreme despite using the latest 0.7.1 OC, your latest DMAR guide and disabling the Intel 1.1.3 Bluetooth kexts via the max kernel fix. System still returns the AppleKeyStore operation failed 11149 error. My current EFI for Big Sur which includes the -lilubetaall boot-args will boot BS 11.4 but not Monterey.
Couple of suggestions:
  • With the official OpenCore 0.7.1 binaries, we no longer need -lilubetaall, and in fact this flag should be removed.
  • For Intel Bluetooth support in both Monterey and Big Sur, please have a look at this:
Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 11.03.29 AM.png

Last edited:
I was careful to double-check that. Vision G and Vision D owners can use the same OEM Table ID, so the screenshots in that post apply to both boards.
In my case, Z590 Vision D has a different OEM Table ID. It is not A M I like previous Gigabyte boards.

That being said, does leaving OEM Table ID blank give us a generic patch?

Last edited:
I confirm patching DMAR works on Z590 Vision D as well. 128GB (4x32GB) RAM and no broken Ethernet/Wi-Fi.
Hello, Did you have to make any adjustments to the ssdt for z590 vision d? I want to add this to my z590 efi.

In my case, Z590 Vision D has a different OEM Table ID. It is not A M I like previous Gigabyte boards.

That being said, does leaving OEM Table ID blank give us a generic patch?
Yes because there is only one DMAR table, so OEM Table ID is redundant.

Back