- Nov 11, 2018
- Asus Z690 ProArt Creator
- RX 6800 XT
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
No luck for me this time updating to OC-067 (was using intel-wireless, or the no wifi version).
when i boot from USB key or from the drive, i have a black screen with nothing...
- reset NVRAM
- used hackinDrom to transfert config.plist
- tried to use IntelMausi.kext instead of IntelMausiWOL.kext that i was using
- removed SSDT-RX580.aml that i was using
- for info i'm using RX580 with 2 monitors DP and DVI
No idea what could happened.
The problem may be due to OpenHfsPlus.efi, which I failed to remove from the 0.6.7 EFI ZIP (Intel Wireless ZIP only). This has now been replaced with the standard HfsPlus.efi. Please do the following:
- Delete both of the ZIP files from your post above. They are using 100MB, which is too much storage space online.
- Download the newly updated OpenCore 0.6.7 EFI zip from the Intel Wireless post:
Hey, I'm also using a H710i NZXT case but am not using the NZXT controller for the fans because I didn't think there was a Mac OS X application that would work with the NZXT controller. I'm using the controller for the lights and Casey's liquidctl but my fans are connected to the MB. I don't...